Chapter 17

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Luuuuu oppa~” scream jiyeon when she saw Luhan.

Luhan who still chat with exo member feels shocked with appearance jiyeon.

“~ owh yeonie!!!!!

Luhan and jiyeon hug each other.

“~ when you comeback~” ask Luhan.

“~ well, we back yesterday~”

“~ why you didn’t tell me?~”

“~ well, I want do a surprise.~”

“~ owh annyong jiyeon-ah~” ask greet Exo member but Luhan glare at them

“~ who ask you for greeting at her~” suddenly Luhan change.

“~ but hyung, we already didn’t see Jiyeon Noona. I just want task apologies with her.~” sehun lower his head and try to hug jiyeon.

“~ yah!! Who said you can touch and hug her.? Warn Luhan.

“~ Lu oppa, please calm down~” said jiyeon.

Eunjung weird with luhan attitude.

“~ I can forgive you with others thing but I can’t forgive you if it’s related about Jiyeon.

“~ Luhan-ah, we already regret about that. Can you just forget about that? Jiyeon-ah we are sorry about that. Please forgive us~” said Suho.

All EXO members just stood up and lower their head.

“~ look, its ok. It’s already past otherwise I can’t remember that too much.~” said Jiyeon make Luhan and eunjung with that word.

But then Myungsoo came with Infinite.

“~ what about us?~” ask infinite.

“~ Jiyeon-ah we’re sorry about that. We’re you going this 5 years.~” ask Sunggyu.

Jiyeon look at them with shock.

“~ you all again~” said jiyeon make infinite members weird.

“~ baby, can you forgive me?~” ask myungsoo with tears and hug her.

But then jiyeon struggle herself and slapped him.

“~ pakkkk~”.

All EXO, Infinite, manager and SM Idol shocked with that.

“~ How dare you hug me again? I told you before this, don’t came near at me because I didn’t know you and never know who you are?~” said jiyeon with strict.

Eunjung and Luhan see each other.

“~ yeonnie, what you mean with didn’t know myungsoo?~” ask Luhan with worried.

“~ yeah, did you meet his before this?~” said eunjung.

“~ yeah, I met him at airport when I just came at Korea. She hugs me suddenly. Isyhh how this ert guy do at here? And he hug me again.~” jiyeon feel annoying.

Myungsoo who heard that word from jiyeon word feels so hurt.

Right now, he know how jiyeon feels, when she got embarrass when scandal came out, when  she got slap with him, when he yelled at her when they fought in front other Idol.

“~ Lu oppa, I need to go. You have free time right this night. I meet you in my penthouse. Kaja unnie~" jiyeon want walk away but myungsoo hold her wrist.

Myungsoo drag her at empty room and locked the door.

Jiyeon try to struggle and yelled asking for help but be block by myungsoo.

“~ babe, please don’t do this at me. I regret so many, babe. I miss you so much~” myungsoo cry.

“~ what the hell are you doing. How many times I need to tell you. I didn’t know you~” yelled jiyeon.

“~ babe, please don’t say you didn’t know me. It’s really hurt me. I know it my mistake for not trust but can you give me a chance. I need you so much. I really do love you~” myungsoo said

“~ stop be nonsense ert guy. I really didn’t know you~” stern jiyeon

“~ arghhh, can you stop deny from didn’t know me. You really make me crazy~” yelled myungsoo make jiyeon shut up and shifted back.

Myungsoo put his palm at jiyeon cheek.

Jiyeon keep silent and let what myungsoo do.

“~ where are you going. I search you everywhere. I can’t sleep properly without you beside me. It’s really make me crazy~” tears myungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter