Chapter 1

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~Jiyeon, wake up now~”

“~ Jiyeon groaned in her sleep, turning over to other side while pulling the blanket and pillow to cover the voice out.

“~ Wake up now!!!~”

Jiyeon just ignore that scream. But actually jiyeon have one unique style to wake her up from bed.

“~ aishh this kid. Why so hard to wake up.~” sigh her manager.

“~ Oppa, yeonnie will not wake up if you scream like crazy. Just prepare yourself and other member,I will help you to wake her up.

“~ Baby, iroena we have schedule right now.~” whisper eunjung and put away the blanket. Eunjung smile with her cute dongsaeng and put her finger in jiyeon eyebrow and  her whole face and pinched her nose slightly and kiss her in forehead. Eunjung will do this way for everyday for wake her up or otherwise she will not wake up until she feels tired for sleep.

Jiyeon smile when she feel kiss in forehead. She misses her brothers so much and that way is her brothers always do to wake up her in America. And she also knows her brother teach eunjung that technique when they start debuted and live together.

She jumped and sat up on her bed quickly, with her eye still closed”~ Yes, Unnie. What time is it now..??

“~ it’s already 6.30a.m and we’re going to be late for schedule if you still in bed.~” jiyeon groaned and pulled herself out of the bed.”~ And hyomin unnie already prepare your clothes so just go wash up your face, arraso..~”smile eunjung at her lovely dongsaeng.

 

Jiyeon go washroom and prepare herself for schedule. Yeah t-ara became popular after Bo Peep Bo Peep song. And Jiyeon the most popular in her group after she acting in “God of Study”. And even she most popular or invest more money in her group but she never used that money for herself for shopping or waste to anywhere. She will use that money she works hard through one place that she most likes. That place she feel like heaven and give her strength for her life and peaceful. But nobody know where she going when jiyeon free or not attend any schedule because jiyeon is very secretive person about her life even about her family jiyeon never told to anyone but t-ara just let her go cause they though  it’s about her personal life.

Jiyeon shut the door tightly and the car was set on the roads in no time. T- ara have schedule in MBC building.

 

“~ Hi, I’m Park Jiyeon one of T –ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter