Chapter 19

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One weeks later after the jiyeon ceremony, eunjung just finished her schedule for her new drama with Lee jang woo and son ho joon.

She packs her stuff and meets all the staff and crew for say thanks.

“~ gomawo unnies and oppas for work hard. Gomawa director-nim.~” said eunjung with smile and bow.

“~ aigoo, uri jungie, did you not tired for saying thank you. It’s almost 100 times I heard you said thank you~” laugh the director and all staff with eunjung behavior.

“~ aigoo, uri jungie so kind~” jang woo ruffle her hair.

“~ aisyhh oppa, don’t mess my hair.~” eunjung scrunch her nose.

“~ waeyo, did you want go to date~” laugh jang woo.

“~ aisyhh, I don’t have boyfriends oppa, how I can go to date. No men will interest with me~” pout eunjung and wrapped her arm at jang woo arm.

“~ jinjjayo, but who’s that guy who waiting you just now at the parking~” said jang woo.

Eunjung became weird.

“~ What do you mean oppa? Maybe my manager who waiting me~” eunjung said with innocent look.

“~ aniyo, jungie. Just now he told us that you’re his girlfriend. You’re so lucky have great and handsome boyfriends~” said one of the crew.

“~ ermmmm, I think you’re just mistake.~” told eunjung.

“~ aniyo, and he seems look angry just now, when he saw you wrapped your arm at jang woo-shi~” said that girl.

“~ aigoo, better I take off my hand before he punch my cute face~” said jangwoo and let eunjung hand.

“~ I’m not understand with you’ll joked~” eunjung stick out her tounge.

Manager eunjung came closer to her to ask for back first.

“~ jungie, oppa back first. You don’t have any schedule for this weeks, so enjoy your time with your boyfriends but make sure don’t make any trouble or get caught or else your rumor will come out.~” said her manager.

“~ oppa, you don’t want bring me back together~” said eunjung who still blank.

“~ why would I? You’re boyfriends already waiting you at there.~” her manager appointed his finger at nickhun direction.

Eunjung shocked when she looks at that guy.

“~ khunnie? Oppa, he’s not my boyfriends~”said eunjung.

“~ don’t be shy jungie. All the staff and crew already know. He told us that he is your boyfriend and will spent time with you within this your free time. Better you go there quickly, he look angry for waiting you for too long~” laugh her manager and push her to nickhun way.

 “~ mworago, he told you that I’m his girlfriends. Asiyh this guy so annoying~”

“~ you’re lucky have amazing boyfriends as CEO in business world~” smile jang woo.

Eunjung give last bow and walk to nickhun way with angry face.

Nickhun who still with serious face and cross his arm.

“~ yah!! Why are you so late? You know how long I need to waiting you?~” yelled nickhun

But then eunjung hit his head make nickhun groan.

“~ yah, why are you hitting me?~” nickhun ruffle his hair with frustrated.

“~ why you came here without my permission? What are you doing at here? Why you told the staff and crew that I’m your girlfriends and don’t pretend you angry because suppose me who angry at you!!!”~ scream eunjung with rolled her eye.

“~ woahhhh, please calm. Please give question one by one?~” laugh nickhun.

“~ so tell me?

“~ well, I don’t know why I came here? And because ermm I want bring you out so that’s why I told them that I’m your boyfriends but why are you put your hand and that guy~” urge nickhun try for give excuse. 

“~ you already crazy Mr Nickhun Park. I’m still single and I free to hug or put my hand to anyone and I don’t want out with you.~” stern eunjung.

“~ aisyhh, this girl so stubborn. ~” nickhun feels frustrated.

But then nickhun bring her like rice sack and smack her makes her yell.

“~ yah, you ert guy. Let me go now~” scream eunjung and hit his back.

Nickhun just ignore her yell and push her to his car.

“~ just sit down and don’t try to run away or else I will kiss you at here in front all these people.~” threat nickhun make eunjung gulp .

Nickhun just smile and enter his car brings eunjung to Jeju Island. Only them and no anyone else.

It’s almost 2 hours nickhun drive and eunjung already asleep after fight with nickhun just now.

“~ aisyhh this girl, just 10 minutes ago you fight with me and then you can asleep. Asiyhh this cute girl~” smile nickhun and touch her hair.

Finally they arrived at there.

Well, Park family has their own hotel at there.

But eunjung still not wake up even nickhun shake her body many times.

Finally, he decides to lift her like bridal style and put her at bed.

“~ aisyhh, this sleepyhead. I just want have fun with you but you already sleep like pig.~” he shook his head and smile.

But then he tries to dial her lovely sister.

“~ jiyeonnie, oppa already at here. Aisyhh your unnie is sleepyhead~” laugh nickhun.

“~ I told you oppa. But oppa, please take care my unnie, arraso? Said jiyeon.

“~ don’t worry. I will take care of her. I told you right, I will make her fall in love with me~” smile nickhun and look at eunjung who still sleep.

“~ and don’t you try take advantage at her. If I know I will kill you oppa~” laugh jiyeon.

“~ don’t worry, take care yourself. If have problem, you just call me, arraso~” said nickhun and hang up the call.

 

Jiyeon just shook her head when she heard his oppa do a plan want brings eunjung go to Jeju Island.

Well, after the opening ceremony her brother asking her helps about eunjung.

He also admits that he fall in love with eunjung even they already know long time ago. But nickhun just look eunjung as friends but now after 5 years his heart always beat with fast and nervous when see eunjung face even they just meet once at Jiyeon Ceremony.

Jiyeon also know eunjung feeling at her brother but she don’t want interfere their feeling but now she feels guilty with her cousin, Xi Luhan who also fall in love with eunjung.

Jiyeon just sigh. Even she hopes eunjung can be her sister in law but she doesn’t want Luhan hurt with that.

After 2 hour she sleeps finally she wakes up.

Nickhun who just finish from wash himself get ready out from bathroom.

With from top and just wrapped with towel.

Eunjung who still blank with weird environment.

“~ Where am I? Why I feel never seen this place~” eunjung rub her eyes but widen her eyes when she saw the guy only with towel.

“~ arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!~” she cream and wrapped herself with blanket.

Nickhun shocked with the scream but just smile when he looks eunjung hide herself.

“~ yah jungie, iroena. It’s me nickhun.~” nickhun shook her body.

Eunjung pull out her head but then her face start red.

“~yah, please wear your clothed. You still ~”

“~ shireoo, I want you see my y body. Are you tired so much? I waiting you too long from wake up~” said nickhun and continue with pull the blanket.

“~ yah!! Wear first your shirt. Why ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter