Chapter 3

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today T-ara doesn’t have schedule.Their CEO give a one day break before their comeback new album “Day by day”. Since they have schedule together T-ara decide to stay in dorm in that they will live separate at their house. All member still in dreamland except this two jiyeon and eunjung. They are watching drama “ i can hear your voice” starring by Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo young while jiyeon laying on her lap with a big smile. Eunjung her hair softlly while enjoying the drama.

“~ dreaming about your love again?”

“~ ermm it’s almost 3 weeks i did not meet him. I miss him~” pout jiyeon.

“~ why you did not call him?~

“~ i already call him many times but his manager always said his busy with rehearsal ~”

“~ just wait ok, he will comeback next week but i not sure you will have time or not to meet him cause that time we already busy with our comeback and preparation for our showcase.”~
 

“~ermm unnie, you always give me hope and lastly give me disappointed answer.~”pout jiyeon

“~ hahaha. Owh really. Why  i did not know~”shrugged her shoulder pretend innocent.

Suddenly Jiyeon received message and make her wide her smile. After she read and replay that message she run to her bedroom and change her clother and leave the house make enjung speecless and weird with jiyeon.

“~ Yah Park Ji, where are you going?~”

“~ i’m out first unnie, i want meet my friend.Bye~~~”

“ ige bwoyah.. she ask me to watch this drama together lastly she leave me alone at here..aiyshhh this kid~”

@@@@@@@@

Jiyeon infront one building which this place not too much people in surrounding. She grin her smile when she see one guy with hoodie cap with sunglasses. She run to that guy and jump into his back with her leg around his waist and her arm wrapped his neck.

“~ Lulu oppa~~~ jiyeon sang and pecked his cheek which made the guy flustered.

“~ Ji, you make me shocked. Glad i hold you tightly if that you will fall~” told that guy with smile.

“~ i miss you Lulu oppa. So how your practice and your member. Is that they treat you well or if that i will kick their ~~” warning jiyeon make that guy laughed with her reaction.

“~ don’t worry. They all so nice to me. But it very tiring with new dance for our comback.~” told luhan who still hold jiyeon at his backhug with walk around.

“~ comeback again..aigoo poor my lulu.Let me give you my vitamin.~” jiyeon kiss again his cheek.

“~ yahhh park ji, what if your myungsoo see this, of course he will misunderstanding with you. Did he treat you well or i will beat him up~”

“~ aigoo, dont worry lulu oppa..myungsoo in Mexico right now for their concert. It’s make me so bored and alone but glad you have free time to hang out with me and he taking me very well~”

“~ jinjja~~ so how long he will go~”

“~ almost 1 months,lulu..i really bored otherwise after this i will busy with our comeback and showcase in Japan.~”

“~ you also make comback.so we will meet often each other after this..assa~~don’t worry i will make you happy~”

“~ yeahh, i will meet you often oppa in music show but we need pretend not to know each other cause your member and my unnie did not know our relationship oppa~~ told jiyeon

“~ i know that.don’t worry even we can’t get more talk at least we can see each other. So where we want to go.did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter