Chapter 4

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After have a date with luhan that day jiyeon going back her home to take more rest for next comeback. When she open the door and walking to couch before open the light she feel something weird in her house and what make she feel shocked is when she see one shadow guy at her living room. She already get ready to show her taekwando skill. When she want to beat up the shadow, her action stopped when she heard that guy voice asking her to calm down.

~” woahhhh, babe chill.it’s me your myungie.”~ explain myungsoo

“~ ige bwoyah. Myungie why you not telling me you already comeback and why are you sitting in the dark.~” jiyeon become glad.

“~ miahne. I just want make suprised. ~” pout myungsoo

“~ aigoo, my baby boy alredy sulking~” she come closer to him and put her arm around his waist.

“~why you not telling me first. You make me shocked. I thought maybe thief in my house~” she put her finger at myungsoo hair.

“~ sorry, i just want make suprise but seem like i almost get suprised with your taekwando skill.~”laughed myungsoo

“~ and glad oppa you make me calm first if that i’m not sure your face will got bruise from me~” smile jiyeon

“~but why you didn’t give me your welcome kiss.~” sulking him

“~ arasso. Give me you lips~” both couple kiss passionately for few minute until jiyeon pull back her head for take a breath.

“~ myungie, did you already eat.~”

“~ not yet. I’m want you cook for me. I miss your food.~” ask myungsoo while to take time for asking her about that picture.

He seem not believe if jiyeon cheating on him. His think if jiyeon cheating on him jiyeon will not became caring or lovely when see him. Maybe in that picture not jiyeon but it make me so curious now. What should i do now.

“~Babe, can i asking you something~” myungsoo try to brave asking her meanwhile he give backhug at her.

“~ what is that myungie?”~ jiyeon give a lovely smile at her bf.

“~ but you need to promise me not to angry with my question.~”

Jiyeon became weird.

“~ why would i angry at you?”~ she turn back for facing her face and give slightly kiss.

Myungsoo feel melted with jiyeon action.

“~ ermm did...you.. erm...~” myungsoo became nervous.

“~ myungie are you ok. Why are you seem stutter?~”

Myungsoo didn’t dare to asking her. Maybe it’s just misunderstanding. Jiyeon never cheating on me cause we love eacth other.

“~ ermm aniyo i just want to know how much you love me~? Smile myungso

“~ myungie, you such are kid”~ laugh jiyeon while her hand ruffle his hair.

“~ i will do love you until my last breath and no one can’t separate us. How about you myungie? Did you have same feeling with me~? This time jiyeon ask his back.

“~ i also love you so much babe. I can’t live without you. You such my energy and vitamin for my life. If you gone i will die. Promise me to always with me?~

“~ arasso myungie. I promise to not leave you~” kiss jiyeon to his lips. That night they cuddle each other without any problem.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

After luhan hang out and send her back home,he go to nearby cafe for buy drink until he heard his crush voice such long ago.

“~ Miss i want one latte mocha.~” told the girl.

“~ owh Ham Eunjung Sunbae~” told luhan with bow for respect.

Eunjung turn around when she heard someone calling her.

“~ owh luhan-shi.. what are you doing here. Are you alone?~” she also give a small bow to him with wide smile.

That make luhan feel so shy.

He love her smile.

“~owh yeah am alone. I just want look around.sunbae you also alone.where is your members.?~”ask luhan.

“~ we get break today before comback and all my unnie still in sleep and jiyeonnie suddenly hang out without telling me. So i just alone today c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter