Chapter 13

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Two days ago after jiyeon involved with accident.

Nickhun brings jiyeon to hospital with ambulance.

“~ Ji, please don’t leave me. Don’t scare me. You’re the only one my lovely sister. Please jiyeon~” Khun crying while carrying jiyeon into the emergency room.

“~ Please wait at outside.~” ask one nurse.

He calls her brother.

Within 30minutes Daniel and T.O.P arrived.

“~ khun, what’s happen. How Princess.~” ask Daniel with grab his collar.

“~ I don’t know hyung, when she want crossing the street suddenly car comes direct her. Hyung. I’m scared hyung. She can’t leave us~” cry khun.

Daniel and T.O.P try to hold her anger and tears.

“~ don’t say like that. She will ok. And hyung, I go first. I will catch who that the bastard hit our princess. ~” said T.O.P

“~ arraso, make sure nobody knows about this~”

“~ arraso hyung. Any news please inform me~” calm T.O.P

Meanwhile khun try to call luhan but he didn’t pick up and try to call eunjung who closer with jiyeon.

Eunjung and t-ara still pack up their stuff for leave their events at SBS building.

“~ yah, where is jiyeon~” yelled their manager.

“~ she back with her brother.~” told hyomin.

Eunjung feel very uneasy and nervous.

“~ yah jungie, why you look uneasy. Anything happen?~” ask Q-ri.

“~ molla unnie, I feels something will happens at jiyeon~” said Eunjung and held her heartbeat.

“~ yah, watch your mouth. She will be ok.”~ scream soyeon.

But then, suddenly eunjung received calls from nickhun who still crying.

Eunjung drop her phone and falls at floor get attention from all t-ara member and manager.

Eunjung cry with the news until she can’t speak.

“~ yah,jungie, what’s wrong with you?~” soyeon put her arm at eunjung shoulder.

“~ eunjung what happens. Why are you crying~” ask manager.

“~ yeon..jiyeon.she.why~” sob eunjung.

“~ yah unnie, what are you saying? What happen to jiyeon~?” ask hyomin.

Eunjung stood up and yelled.

“~ oppa, please brings me to hospital. Jiyeon involve with big accident. ppali. I need to see her.”~ Scream eunjung make all member speechless.

“~ what are you saying jungie~” tears boram

“~ jiyeon brother called me just now. Someone hit her and run away. She still critical condition. Ppali oppa.~” yelled eunjung

“~ arraso, pack up your stuff quick. I want inform CEO before we go.~” T-ara manager start cry and panicked with the news.

“~ oppa, I want go somewhere. Someone need to knows this news~” said eunjung and run to EXO waiting room.

Luhan who still play with EXO member shocked when heard eunjung yelled his name.

Meanwhile, myungsoo who still lifeless and hug jiyeon box. He cries a lot with when he remembers jiyeon word just now.

“~ luhan-shi~” yelled eunjung with cry make luhan stood up and worried.

Eunjung scream get attention from all EXO and Infinite member who share waiting room since their company merge each other.

“~ what’s wrong jungie. Why are you crying?~” ask luhan.

“~ yeonnie..she.. Why you not answering calls?~” said eunjung with tears.

“~ owh, my phone in silent mode maybe I’m not hear. Why? What happen with yeon?~” worried luhan.

Myungsoo who heard jiyeon name try to try listening to their conversation.

Eunjung get closer to luhan and whisper everything make luhan falls and cry.

He cries with non-stop.

“~ how this can happen?~” sobbed luhan with scream.

“~ I will direct to hospital, khun oppa ask to inform you.~” said eunjung and try to calm luhan.

“~ I follow you jungie. Hyung, I want go somewhere. Don’t waiting me?” said luhan and walk away with eunjung make other member silent but his move stopped when he meet myungsoo.

“~ This is all your fault bastard!!!~ luhan punch myungsoo make chaos at that room.

All member tries pull luhan who try punch myungsoo without non-stop.

Myungsoo just let luhan punch him.

“~ if anything happens at her, I will not forgive you. I will make sure your life suffer how you do that at her. You will regret with all this .~” cry luhan and pull eunjung hand.

But myungsoo tries to stood up and pull luhan pants.

“~ hyung, what happen hyung~” myungsoo groan with pain.

Luhan kick myungsoo make he falls again.

“~ you no need to know and you not deserve her bastard!!! She love you for whole her life and she willing to sacrifice everything for the sake your life and career. Did you know that!!”~ yelled Luhan.

“~ hyung, did you love her. Why you look care with her. She already left me hyung. This is because of you.~” scream myungsoo and punch luhan.

“~ she left you because you not trust with her love and you cheat on her.~”

“~ No I didn’t. She cheats on me. I never cheat on her. “~

“~ Yes you did. And what’s that~” luhan shows picture myungsoo kiss and with doyeon.

Well, of course luhan knows everything.jiyeon never keeps secret with luhan.

All people at waiting room shocked with that picture.

“~ no, I didn’t know her..no what I means, I never kiss or sleep with her. All the picture is lie~” scream myungsoo.

“~ So what do you think. Is this your dad in this picture? You’re such bastard~” smirks luhan.

Myungsoo keep silent. The waiting rooms became chaos with yelled and screams.

“~ Let me tell you something Kim Myungsoo~” said luhan but eunjung try to block luhan mouth from reveal everything.


“~ no luhan-shi. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter