Chapter 22

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ oppa. Can I meet him now?~”

Three of them just nodded.

“~ Just get your love back. Find your happiness. Promise with us you will be happy~” said Daniel

Tears jiyeon and nodded.

She doesn’t waste her time. She runs to infinite dorm.But sadly, they told that myungsoo still not comeback.They also worried about myungsoo because he didn’t pick up his phone.Jiyeon start worried about him.

“~ myungiee, where are you going?~” jiyeon feels uneasy.

But then she remember that ajjuma told her before that myungsoo will stay at her old apartment if he doesn’t schedule.She start runs off to her old her apartment until she bump with ajjuma.

“~ ajjuma~”

“~ owh miss jiyeon. What are you doing here?~”

“~ I ermm~” stutter jiyeon.

“~ miss jiyeon. Mr myungsoo look weird today?~”

“~ what do you mean?~”

“~ he said you doesn’t need him anymore. You will marry later. It’s that true~”

“~ mworago. I will marry with whom?~”

“~ ajjuma also didn’t know. He not says clearly. He said he want to be alone tonight. He also said, this night is my last day I will clean your house because he will return back to you. Mr Kim, ask me to tell you that he really love you. He will love you until his last breath.~” worry that ajjuma.

Jiyeon feels something will happen at myungsoo.What he thinks right now?

“~ gomawo ajjuma. I will meet him right now~” jiyeon said and walk away but then she stopped and turn to ajjuma.

“~ thanks for taking care myungsoo~” smile jiyeon and hug that ajjuma.

“~ I hope both of you will have happy ending~” smile that ajjuma.

Jiyeon not waste her time.She runs off to her apartment.But glad, myungsoo still not change the password.When she open the door, but what makes her heart stopped is when she look at myungsoo try to kill himself with eat something.Myungsoo kneel down at in front jiyeon picture with hold small bottle.Myungsoo sobbed asking forgiveness and said he love her so much.Its make jiyeon feels heartbroken.But when myungsoo put the bottle at his mouth, jiyeon run to him and push the bottle make the entire painkiller scattered on the floor.Myungsoo who shock look at the person who try block him.

*slap*

“~ what are you try to do?~” yelled jiyeon.

 *slap*

“~ did you crazy. Are you want leave me again~” yelled jiyeon with sobbed.

Myungsoo who still kneel down position with tears

“~ why are you at here?~”

“~ you pabo. Why you want take this painkiller. Did you want to die?~”

“~ ermm.. For what I continue my life If I already lost you. I can’t live without you~”

“~did you think I can continue my life if you die Kim myungsoo~”

Myungsoo high his head look to jiyeon who already crying.

Finally, jiyeon lose with her feeling.Her love for myungsoo is infinite.Even that guy already hurt her but her love for him never die.She wrapped his head and put his head at her tummy.

“~ you said you love me but why you do this stupid decision~”

Myungsoo wrapped her arm around jiyeon waist and snuggle his face to jiyeon tummy.

“~ Because I can’t see you marry with other guy. Even my mouth say will let you go but my heart feels pain~” sobbed myungsoo.

“~ so, don’t let me go again.”~

“~ but you will married?~”

“~ who said?~”

“~ Mr Peniel give me invitation card.~”

“~ did you see inside the card? Who’s the groom name.~”

Myungsoo shake his head.

“~ I can’t see that. It’s hurt me if I see your name at the card.~”

Jiyeon smile and knock his head make his groan.

Jiyeon take the card and read that.

“~ Welcome to my Wedding days Peniel Shin and my wife Krystal Jung~”

Myungsoo look at jiyeon with shock and take the card.

“~ I thought you will marry him. You look closer with him. He always hugs you and kisses you. It’s make me jealous.~”

“~ We’re just best friends. He helps me a lot when I’m suffer and alone~”

Myungsoo lower his head because shame with his attitude.

“~ mianhae, I not deserve get you baby. You through all this pain alone and because of me you receive all this. mianhae~”

“~ oppa, you will really leave me if you die. And you look mess and skinnier oppa. Why you not taking care yourself.~” jiyeon look his eyes and caress his hair.

“~ because you not here for taking care of me. Baby, I’m really sorry. Can you forgive me and back to me. I really can’t live without you. I miss you so much. I regret that much. I didn’t not meat to curse you~” sobbed myungsoo again and snuggle at jiyeon tummy.

“~ oppa, it’s already past. You know what, your word really make me hurt. I know you also victim but I hope you can trust me~” jiyeon caress his cheek.

“~ I know. I suppose to believe you but that times, jealous control me. I can’t handle my anger and my jealousy. I’m really sorry baby. I regret that~” myungsoo lower his head.

“~ oppa, will you promise you will not hurt me anymore~”

Myungsoo look at her eye.

“~ baby did you already forgive me~”

“~ why, you don’t want?~” tease jiyeon.

“~ aniyo. Thanks baby. I will promise with you will believe you, I will not hurt you and even you lie to me I will trust you but please don’t leave me~” tears myungsoo.

Jiyeon chuckled with his word.But without he realize, myungsoo sneak his hand at jiyeon bare waist. He can feel something big scar at her waist.

“~ baby what is that?~” myungsoo roll her shirt and shock with scar.

Jiyeon still stay calm.

“~ baby, can you told me what happen actually at you within 5 years. I heard your brother conversation with Luhan hyung. But still I not understand. And why you have scar?~”

Jiyeon take a deep breath.This is best time for her for reveal everything.She doesn’t want have any secret with myungsoo.In relationship suppose trust each other.She told him from her accident, was coma, need donor until she still alive within 5 years.Myungsoo only can cries. He feels guilty and useless.If he trusts jiyeon, she will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter