Chapter 2

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MYUNGIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The guy turned around when he heard the scream and looked at his girl. Almost every day myungsoo will come jiyeon apartment for spent time with her.

“Yes babe?” myungsoo come closer to jiyeon and wrapped her arm around her waist give a hug.

Jiyeon giggled happily at his respond. She responds his hug before burying his into his neck.

 “Myungie, can we go vacation this weekend. Did you have free schedule? I want to go on a date with you~” She sang.

 “My babe wants to go for a date?”

“HMMMM!”

“Call! Where you want to go? Myungsoo ask and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears.

“~I want ride horse. We can ride one horse together. Owhh so sweet~”

Jiyeon grinned widely and imagine their date.

“You want ride horse. CALL. I don’t have schedule tomorrow and you also don’t have right. We go our dates tomorrow o~” Smile myungsoo

 “~Assa~~I’ll tell our manager and member now!” She demanded and tried to run back to her room but her boyfriend pulled her back.

Myungsoo puckered his lips up and asked for a kiss.

Jiyeon giggled and granted his wish. “You’re such a kid, myungie!”

“That’s only when I’m with you.” Myungsoo pecked her forehead.

At the night, after dinner together they cuddled up into each other’s embrace and watched television together.

“~Babe, look at that! It looks totally like you!” Myungsoo pointed to Television with channel full a huge dinosaur that made the said girl frowned.

“KIM MYUNGIE!”

That mini rage from her made him chuckled in happiness.

“~Joking, babe. That doesn’t look like you. You’re the most beautiful human lady in the world I’ve ever seen.~”

Jiyeon beamed in happiness and buried her red face into his chest, “Myungie! You’re so cheeky~”

“Only for you!” Myungsoo pecked her hair and giggled with her.

“~ Myungie, if one day I got trouble or big controversy,that you will be my side and trust me~” ask jiyeon

“~What are you talking about babe. Of course I will always beside you. I love so and only love you~” myungsoo pecked her lips.

“~ but babe, can I ask you something and I think you already know my question cause it almost 100x I asking you, why in your house you not put any family picture frame and you never introduce me with your family. Why? You only shows your brother and your picture since childhood~” pout myungsoo

Jiyeon became silent when myungsoo ask again same question.

“~ Myungie, I told you right, I will introduce you one day when times will come. Otherwise my brothers not in Korean right now. How I want introduce them with you. I promise with you, when my brother already comeback I will introduce they to you.~” explain myungsoo.

“~ babe, why I feel you keep big secret with me. Did you have any problem with your family? Did you not misses your brothers~” myungsoo know about her parents but never know fully her family background.

“~ Aniyo myungie. And I ok with my brothers, just because my heavy schedule make me hard to see them. And I miss them a lot.~” jiyeon feel sad.

“~ arraso, don’t be sad ok. I will take care of you. I will make you happy every day. Even your brother not love you, I will love you and not leave you.~” persuaded myungsoo and give full kisses at jiyeon face make jiyeon feel safe.

 

@@@@@@@

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter