Chapter 18

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon went to washroom. But then she bumped with her best friends.

“~ jiyeonnie~” said that girl.

Jiyeon turn around when she heard someone call her name.

“~ what do you want~” stern jiyeon when she know the girls.

“~ How are you? Long time no see you. Did you fine?~” ask IU.

“~Why you need to know I’m fine or not. Why, because you shock I still alive~” smirks jiyeon.

“~ jiyeon unnie, don’t say like that. We never think about that. We’re miss you so much.~” said suzy.

“~ yeah, jiyeon we’re friends before this. Can you forgive us.~” said Hyorin.

“~ psftt, wow this is make me shock. You all miss me? I’m your friends?~” jiyeon laugh and clap her hand make three of them keep silent.

 "~I never know I have a friend before this. Where are you when I need you all when I’m in trouble but you all throwing me away? I didn’t know I have a friend like you’ll who always keep look down at my talent but the real is you’ll jealous with my popularity and make I didn’t know that I have friends who stabbed me from behind to get you’ll became popular and you’ll hurt me. But congratulation with you’ll because be a successes Idol when I can’t anymore to achieve my dream anymore. ~” stern jiyeon with rolled her eyes.

“~ what do you mean, yeonnie-ah. You still have chance to dance. I promise you I will make you back at entertainment music and we will admit our mistake~” ask hyorin.

“~ No need anymore. Because of you’ll I can’t dance anymore. I’m already disabled. Did you still remember when you step my knee with your high heels~” jiyeon appointed her finger at hyorin.

“~ and you, did you still remember when you slap me and kick my leg~” this time she appointed at IU.

“~ And you, did you still remember you cut off my leg with knife until I’m bleeding and you stepped the pain and I still can hold the pain but the things I can’t never forget is you try to flirting with myungsoo when you know we’re couple that time~” jiyeon point her finger at Suzy and cries.

Three of them became speechless.

They thought jiyeon already forgot about that.

Flashback

Jiyeon tears when after she meets with myungsoo for the last time.

“~ mianhe myungie, I can’t take this pain anymore. I don’t want ruined you dream and eunjung unnie dream because of me. I need to go.~” mumble jiyeon.

But then suddenly she feels someone drag her to empty room.                        

“~ yah !!!~” yelled hyorin.

“~ jiyeon-ah, I didn’t know you still like bully people~” said IU

“~ unnie, when you want change your behavior. You always think you more popular that other. You became arrogant when you start popular~” smirks suzy

They accused Jiyeon without allowing her to speak for protect herself

 “~ When I became arrogant. Why you all do this at me. I thought we’re friends.~” cry jiyeon.

“~ Friends in your !! We just want stick with you for gain our popularity. But glad, since we cast at Dream High I can gain my popularity because your fans see I friends with you. Thank you so much~” said hyorin and step jiyeon leg make she groan.

“~ arghhhh please stop its hurt~” scream jiyeon.

“~ you always think you’re best dancer in your group and look me down because I can’t dance~” IU step again her leg same place Hyorin step with her high heel.

“~ I never think like that. I teach you how to dance IU-ah. Why you did to me~” cries jiyeon hold the pain.

“~ because we’re jealous with you. You have everything. You popular than us, you have many fans and the most thing myungsoo oppa fall in love with you. That’s horrible. And now, I want do you can’t dance and walk properly after this.~” Suzy take off knife and come closer to jiyeon.

Jiyeon start nervous when see that knife.

“~ please, don’t do this. Please suzy I beg for you. Hyorin-ah please help me~” jieon still lying in ground and shifted back her body try to run away but then suzy hold jiyeon legs and cut off her legs.

“~ arghhhhh, please someone help me. It’s really hurt…~” jiyeon scream when she feel pain and blood came out from her leg but slowly she became weak.

They just laugh when see jiyeon in suffer.

Three of them walk away and leave jiyeon alone.

Jiyeon try to stand up with pain.

She walks with limp to see her brother. She pretend like normal for make sure nobody see her condition and out from SBS building quietly but before she reached at Nickhun, she saw car come to her way and bump her.

End flashback.

But jiyeon try her best to hold her tears and don’t want spilled the truth she involved from accident.

“~ yeonnie, please forgive us. We know we’re wrong. And we so happy you already came back~” cries IU

“~ owh really. Why would you happy. Or maybe you happy right now because I already became CEO and be your Big Boss.~” smirks jiyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter