Chapter 21

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo and infinite have photo shot at Jiyeon Company. Myungsoo walk around when get his free time. He will use the time to see jiyeon. Even jiyeon doesn’t want to meet him; he will saw jiyeon from far. But then he heard conversation between Luhan and T.O.P about jiyeon.

“~ hyung, what happen at jiyeon after she wake up from coma. Is that she got amnesia.~” ask Luhan.

“~ aniyo. Why you asking?

“~ seems lately she forgot about myungsoo and tries avoiding with him? If she got amnesia, she will not remember me or us, right? What happen actually?~” ask Luhan.

Its make T.O.P became weird.

“~ I didn’t know if I need to tell you or not?~”

“~ What happen? It’s that serious?~”

T.O.P takes a breath and told Luhan.

“~after she wakes up from coma, she became depressed when she knows she can’t move even its temporary. Almost every day she will make mess and chaos at hospital. But what make us became horrible, we almost lose her for 2nd time.~” T.O.P became sad.

“~ what do you mean with that~”

“~ She try kill herself when she know that she can’t dance anymore. Every night she has nightmare and cries. She hates everyone. She feels that she not a perfect women. She already disables. That time, she feels all people in the world lie and cruel with her. She feels her world already dark. She lost her lovely boyfriend, she lost her career, she lost her dream and she can’t dance anymore. That’s make her became hurt.~” tears T.O.P

“~ that’s why she became like that. But how she meet Peniel?~”

“~ That time, Peniel also one of the patient at hospital. He feels pity with jiyeon life. So he decide to help jiyeon became herself again. Almost every day he will accompany jiyeon do make treatment.~” explain T.O.P

Myungsoo who heard that conversation also shock. Right now, he already knows why jiyeon avoid with him. He is the reasons for everything.

He feels not deserve to get jiyeon back.

He already makes jiyeon life suffer.

Myungsoo walk away without listen full conversation between them.

But then myungsoo saw jiyeon and Peniel laugh together.

“~ baby, seem like you happy with him. You deserve get better guy. Looks, he cares with you. If you happy with him, I will let you go even its hurts me. Baby, I promise with you will not interface in front of you. I will disappear from your life forever. Mianhae baby, I already hurt you.~” mumble myungsoo with tears.

Myungsoo walk without knowing where he goes until he bumps Peniel.

“~ mianhae~” myungsoo bows with apologies.

“~ It’s ok. I suppose said sorry~” smile Peniel.

Myungsoo feels lifeless.

He walks away with heartbroken.

“~ wait~” yelled Peniel.

Myungsoo look at Peniel.

“~ you’re jiyeon friends right?~” ask Peniel.

Myungsoo still keep silent.

“~ well, because you’re jiyeon friends I want invited you at my wedding~” Peniel smile and give him invitation card.

Myungsoo look shock with that but still take the invitation card.

“~ so, they will married~” thought myungsoo in his mind

He gives sad smile.

He not dares to look at the card to see jiyeon name as bridal.

“~ Congratulation for your wedding. Finally, she meet better guy who will take care of her.~” said myungsoo with sad tone.

“~ I hope you can attend my wedding.~”

“~ Peniel-shi, even I didn’t know you very well, but I’m sure you’re kind guy. I hope you can make her happy. Please don’t hurt her same like I do at her before this. Please make her happy and don’t make her cry.~” tears myungsoo.

That’s make Peniel weird.

“~ Please take care of her. She deserve get better guy and always believe her. Thank for always beside her when she alone and thank always support her, thanks for make her happy and thanks for loving her.~” myungsoo smile and walk away make Peniel speechless.

“~ but I and her just…ermm.. Best friend~” said Peniel but myungsoo already disappear.

Myungsoo still cries when he reminds back what T.O.P said.

“~ baby, what happen actually at you within these 5 years. What your brother mean you got coma. You hurt because of me. I’m the useless boyfriend to you. I’m the worst guy for you. I not deserve to get you. But I can’t let you go baby. It’s really pain. I really need you but I can’t be selfish. I can’t see you married with other guy.~” myungsoo cries alone at street until he stops at in front pharmacy.

“~ baby, I already make you hurt. You deserve to be happy. I promise with you will not appear at your life. Hope you will happy with him. Congratulation baby~” mumble myungsoo

He enters to there and asks something.

“~ Miss, please give me one bottle painkiller.~”said myungsoo.

“~ but sir, this medicine need get permission from doctor. Did you have that~”

“~ aniyo, but I need that. I have problem with my injured. So I need that~” lie myungsoo.

“~ but sir, still we can’t~” worried the staff.

After 10 minutes argue with staff finally they decide to give at myungsoo.

Myungsoo ask for one bottle painkiller.

And he decides to stay at jiyeon old apartment.

He wants spent his last time at jiyeon apartment.

For him, jiyeon is everything.

He continue his life before this because he hope he can meet jiyeon and back together with her.

And now, he knows jiyeon hates him and already new person who will take care her.

This time, he wants feels how jiyeon feels before this.

He wants feels jiyeon pain.

He wants feels how jiyeon suffer because of  him.

 

Meanwhile, Nikchun and eunjung decide back to Seoul.

Nickhun feels so excited want introduce Eunjung at his siblings.

They also have small fight when eunjung ask permission to meet Luhan.

Nickhun seems still not insecure if eunjung meets Luhan.

Finally, eunjung wins and nickhun allow her to meet Luhan.

All the Park family already waits Nickhun at Park Mansion.

He said want give surprises and asks to all dinner together.

“~ Hello everyone~” yelled Nickhun.

“~ oppa~” jiyeon runs and hug Nickhun.

“~ aigoo, my princess. I miss you so much~” nickhun hug her back.

“~ so, khun, what the happy news that you want told us until can’t wait for tomorrow.~” said Daniel.

But Nickhun still smile.

“~ well, I want to tell you that I’m right now fall in love with someone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter