Chapter 8

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung wake up after faint for 2 hour. But then suddenly she felt someone her hair.When she open her eyes she saw nickhun who the person hugging her. First she thought she in dreaming but then she realized that she was lying down on his arm. I frowned why isn’t he wearing a shirt?

He is !! I pulled the blanket away from us but glad i still wearing cloth. But why he sleep beside me without shirt.

“~ oh, jungie,you’re awake? You’re so sweet last night~” smile khun with y pose.

His voice make eunjung wake up from fream dream.

“~ arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!~” yelled eunjung.

Her scream make jiyeon, daniel and TOP run to eunjung. Scared will something happen to eunjung.

Nickhun chuckled then followed by a smirk made me gulp down my saliva.

“~ who are you~” crying eunjung.

All the siblings already infront eunjung. jiyeon feel shocked when she look eunjung already crying with mess in corner meanwhile nickhun laughed like crazy when he saw eunjung action and wear his shirt.

“~ oppa!!! What are you doing. Why are you tease my unnie again. Look she already crying~” jiyeon run to her unnie with hug.

“~ eunjung unnie, calm down. Nickhun oppa just make a joke with you again. Mianhae unnie~” jiyeon her back make eunjung became calm.

“~ your oppa so bad yeonnie. I’m still right~” cry eunjung make all the sibling laugh.

“~ khun, please stop . I will kill you if you again~” TOP smacked his head made khun pout.

“~ mianhae unnie. My khun oppa always like this with all my closer friends. But don’t worry he is kind person just sometime he can be naughty with immature mind~” jiyeon glare at khun with stern eyes.

“~ mianhae jungie. I just make joke with you~” khun rubbed her neck with cute smile

“~ you’re so bad khun-shi. You look different when you spoke with me through phone. But i will forgive you cause you’re jiyeon brother. If that i will kill you~” groan eunjung.

That day, all of them lunch together at jiyeon brother house. Eunjung asking jiyeon why she keep all this. And because jiyeon feels trust with eunjung she told her whole stories.

“~ actually i’m born in america. I lost my parents since i born. After that all my brother brings me to Hong Kong for stay with my uncle and auntie for 6 years and then we back to america until i’m debut when i 16 years old at korea. When i in the middle school i have one bestriend. We always together wherever we go. Until one day, she change to became my enemies without know any reason.~” jiyeon shed her tears who already fall.

“~She talking bad about me to all student make me down. She always bullied me and says my family is evil. She said i’m  lucky since i have brother who always support me and make me spoiled girls with manner. That’s make me so sad. Finally i decided to want do someting new with my own effort and be independent girls.~”

 

Flashback

In America.

Daniel sitting in dining room for breakfast and waiting all his siblings breakfast together.TOP just now finished his bath going down stairs and nickhun just comeback from jogging.

“Good morning hyungs~” greet nickhun at his brother.

“~ good morning khun. Just go wash up yourself and join us for breakfast~” told daniel.

“~ arraso hyung.~” khun was climbing up the stair until his heard TOP calling his.

“~ Khun don’t forget to wake up our Princess. She only can wake up with your method. You know her right~” ask TOP

“~ arraso hyung. Don’t worry. That’s my duty to wake her up”~ smile nickhun.

Yeah, jiyeon is only one princess in their house. It’s not in around her family only, jiyeon the only girl around their cousin who stay in overseas. She is the most favorite girl for the whole their family with her bubbly character.

Nickhun just finish his bath. This time to wake her up from her lazy sickness.

He sitting at beside jiyeon with his finger her face. From forehead, eyebrow,nose, lips and her chin.

Jiyeon who already tickling with his touch make her scrunched nose. After that she pull the blanket and wrapped for whole body. Her action make nickhun smile. Her dongsaeng too cute for his handle.He know jiyeon always like this everytime they want to wake her up.

Nickhun pulled back the blanket and hold her hand make her in sitting position. He put his palms at jiyeon cheek and kiss all jiyeon face until she frown with smiled.

“~ jiyeon, please wake up. Daniel and TOP hyungss already waiting us at dining table. If you late they will eat your food. So you will hungry.~” he whisper at jiyeon ears. He know with “food” word can make jiyeon wake up.

Jiyeon open her eyes and mumbling.

“~ don’t eat my food please. I will die without my food.”~ pout jiyeon.

“~ arraso, so hurry up.wash your face~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter