Chapter 12

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ Oppaaaaa~~~”~ call Doyeon.

“~ what are you doing here?~” ask myungsoo.

“~ oppa, I didn’t know that have highest taste~” said doyeon try to make L anger.

“~ what do you mean doyeon?~”

“~ well that guy you fight just now is the most richest in Japan. That’s why she kneels at him. And poor you oppa, you have nothing that’s why she left you~”smirks doyeon with lies.

Myungsoo became boiling.

“~ Park Jiyeon such as gold-digger~” said her and left myungsoo with full hated with jiyeon.

TOP bring jiyeon back to Park Mansion in Gangnam Resident. He put jiyeon at her bed with slowly for not waking up her from sleep. He wiped jiyeon tears and sigh.

“~ you’ll be fine, Princess. You not deserve this all~”TOP whisper to himself the whole time. He make a call to MBC department to give warning make sure not spread all happen at waiting room or else MBC will have trouble.

He make call to her brothers.

“~ hello, hyung it’s me TOP.~”

“~ ermm what’s wrong TOP~” ask Daniel on the phone.

“~ hyung what are you doing now. Did you have meeting right now~”

“~ yeah, within 10 minutes I have meeting. What’s the important thing you want to spoke~” said Daniel.

“~ hyung it’s about Princess. Open the Korea idol news and you will know later. It’s hurt see her like that hyung~” cry TOP.

“~ yahh what happen to her. Are you in Korea now? Why are you crying?~” weird Daniel.

“~ Just see the news and come here hyung. You will know later. I hang up. I want to call Nickhun~” told TOP and hang up the phone and try to call Nickhun.

 In America, after Daniel received call from TOP he tries opening his Ipad and shocked with the news.

“~ ige bwoyah. Miss Choi please cancels all my meeting and please prepares my personal airplane. I want fly to Korea right now and I will stay at there for long time~” yelled Daniel at his secretary

Within few hours Daniel and Nickhun arrived at Korea and rushing to Park Mansion. TOP tell the whole story at his brothers with tears fall at his cheeks.

 Three of them stand in front jiyeon. She stills her sleep with crying.

Jiyeon frowned and whimpered in her dream, ”Myungieee..~”

“~ who’s that myungie?~” ask Nickhun.

“~ I don’t know. Maybe her boyfriends~” told TOP.

“~ What!! She has boyfriends~” Daniel shock.

 Suddenly jiyeon wake up from her sleep. But she feels shocked three of her brother in front of her. She stands up with her lifeless body and kneels down at them for asking apologies.

“~ Princess what are you doing?~” ask Nickhun.

“~ oppa, I’m truly sorry what happened. But please don’t take action at them. It’s not their fault.~” cry jiyeon.

Three of them just silent and ignore her.

Jioyeon kneel almost 4hours until she faint but her brother still want punish all of them.

TOP start meets infinite CEO, Daniel meets with T-ara and CCM and khun take care jiyeon who already sick.

After meeting with Infinite management, CEO woolim call all the infinite and manager for discuss.

“~ what the hell of this. Did you know with whom you all fight!!!!! yelled his CEO.

“~ well sajangnim. He starts first. He punch myungsoo and this happens because of Jiyeon ~” backup his manager and glare at myungsoo.

“~ what the hell Kim Myungsoo. Did you know who he is? And what is the relationship his and jiyeon~”scream hisCEO.

The entire infinite member just shrugged their shoulder.

“~ better all of you go meet him and ask forgiveness or else your career will ruined even I also can’t help you all.~”

“~ what do you mean sajangnim~” ask sunggyu

“~ He is one richest and most power in entertainment and business world. He asks me for preparation to going down or he will make sure my company will close if I’m not disbanding your group. You all already make him mad. What you all have done.~” yelled their CEO and hit the table.                                                     

All the manager and infinite become shocked. The entire member start glare at myungsoo and he start guilty with what happen.

“~ He will make sure you all will not enter any entertainment market in overseas. Not only you, he also list with few idols include Sistar, 4minutes, Miss A,A-pink and etc. aisyhh you all give me headache~” their CEO feels dizzy and start frown his forehead.

“~ but why other idol also include. This all happen only have infinite, Exo, sistar and t-ara.?~” ask infinite manager.

“~ I also didn’t know. But his said they all curse at jiyeon. What kind his relationship and jiyeon. Kim Myungsoo what happen?~” ask his CEO.

“~ I also didn’t know. She cheat on me~” told myungsoo.

“~ you such a brat Kim Myungsoo. How did you know she cheat on you. How come Jiyeon didn’t tell you anything between her and that guy?~” ask CEO.

“~ I didn’t ask her. I can’t facing her?~” sobbed myungsoo.

“ ~ all of you can go now. I don’t know how to solve your problem.

All infinite became gloomy. They start thinking about their future.

Jiyeon meets her brothers who still in discussion. Her brothers also know this all hwayoung plan.

“~ oppas, can I asking you something~”ask jiyeon who come closer at her brothers.

“~ What is that? If you want asking about punishment all the idol better you forget it.~” said Daniel.

“~ aniyo, If I begging at all of you, you all still ignore me.~”

“~ Glad you already knows. So what is that?~” ask TOP.

“~ Did you know Mr Kim Myunghee.”~

“~ Who’s that? Ask nickhun.

“~ 10 years ago, Mr Kim Myunghee is manager financial department in Park Global Int. America branch ~” jiyeon with serious tone.

Three of them start to remind back the past.

“~ why you asking about him suddenly~” ask Daniel.

“~ it’s that true, you catch him and sent him to jail~”

“~ yeah, that’s correct. But how did you know~” ask TOP.

Jiyeon fall the ground shock with the news.

“~ that’s means it’s true you ruin my friends family. Why!!!!!~” yelled jiyeon make hers brother shock.

“~ Don’t be rude Park Jiyeon. Behave yourself~” anger Daniel.

“~ she take revenge at me because all of you oppas~” crying jiyeon.

“~ what did you mean. Who wants take revenge at you~” worry Khun.

“~ no need to know. Why. You also want to sent her go to jail or kill her if you know who’s that person~” yelled jiyeon.

“~ pakkkk~”

Daniel slapped jiyeon hard.

TOP and khun became shocked.

“~Hyung~” scream khun.

Daniel who just realized what he was doing try to asking apologies from jiyeon but she already run with hand at her cheek.

“~ Princes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter