Chapter 7

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T-ara has their concert in Budokan, Japan for promotion their 1st Japan Album, Jewelry box. In the concert, T-ara introduction their new member too, Areum and Dani. The concert proceeded very smoothly, all of the audience make some loud fanchat, and sang together with them.

T-ara showed them their best performance, they bowed politely to the audience. It all ended well.

It all went as planned, except for the unfortunate case that HwaYoung injured her ankle thus can only performed while sitting down for Day by Day segment.

What make them angry with hwayoung is when they saw hwayoung resist for do performance because she want spent time at nail salon. And without thinking T-ara make big mistake with release their anger at twitter. That make rumour spread with fast. Because they still in Japan T-ara didn’t know what happen in Korea. Everything became chaos.

T-ara just finished their 2nd day concert in Japan. All t-ara already enter their car except eunjung.

When eunjung on the way to cars suddenly someone pull her at the corner.

 “~ yah!!! What the hell you drag me at here. Who are you~” yelled eunjung

“~ hai miss ham eunjung. i’m big fans of you~” ask that guy with smile.

“~ mworago, i appreciate you're my fans but how do you enter this area. It’s only for staff.~”

“~well, i buy this vvip ticket for meet you. Did you suppose treat your fans with kindly. I love your smile~” put his finger at her chin with y.

“~ i don’t think so you’re my fans. You such crazy men with ert manner.~” eunjung feel start scare.

Nobody at around for her asking help.

When she want to scream but that guy block with his big palm.

“~ did you not recognise me eunjung?~” tease that guy.

“~ ermm no..i don’t think i .. know ..you..please let..me goo~” eunjung start stutter.

That guy trying his hard for hold his laugh.

Eunjung struggle for let herself go from that guy.

But when they heard someone yelled eunjung name that guy let her go. Eunjung run away with fast step. She feels so scared.

Meanwhile, that guy only laughed.

“~ that girl kinda cute. If yeonnie know i lovely unnie she maybe will kill me~” think that guy with wide smile.

***********************

Meanwhile, jiyeon try to search eunjung after meet her brothers. But when she enter the cars she look eunjung stoll not there. She out from car with manager permission and start search eunjung.

“~ eunjung unnie!! Where are you?~” yelled jiyeon.

“Where she’s going?~” think jiyeon. But when saw one shadow running with fear. When she look closer it’s eunjung.

“~yah unnie, what’s wrong with so? Why you look so pale and you sweat so much~” jiyeon try to calm down her unnie.

“~ aniyo. I’m ok. Don’t worry.~” she pretend ok when she meet jiyeon.

“~ are you serious? Come on. Everybody waiting you.kaja~” jiyeon hug eunjung and go to car.

That night, eunjung just keep silent and didn’t tell anyone what happen to her.

And jiyeon when she look at eunjung she feel weird but her worried gone after she look eunjung already asleep.

She try to calling myungsoo but failed. Myungsoo seems like to avoid her calls make her feels weird.

********************

Infinite didn’t have schedule today. Myungsoo just stay at their dorm. He didn’t do anything today, and its was so boring day for him. He wants to go out, but he was too lazy.

Myungsoo was now lying on the bed in his room while reading all of T-ara scandal. He has back from concer tour with Infinite, and shocked by the news about T-ara. He shook his head in disbelief as he sighed deeply.

The rumor about T-ara bullying Hwayoung spread out loud. Netizen try to getting more evidence about it. And all of what netizen get, make its seems true.

“~ what again,Park jiyeon. 1st you cheat on me and now you bullying your member. So it’s that your true color. Am i not important for you. It’s hurt jiyeon~” sighed myungsoo with crying and fist his heart..

He then remembered the moments they had together today, the time spent in the cafe was memorable, as he remembered of the snapshot of Jiyeon in his camera. He hurriedly dug out his camera from his case, and search through the stream of photos, to then be stopped by a picture of her in the cafe, her face was facing to the right, while her overflowing, long hair was brushed across by the wind. Myungsoo smiled as his fingers were gently caressing the cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter