Chapter 16

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite just make comeback from their concert tours in Sydney. All infinite member and staffs already at incheon airport for back at their dorms.

All the fans and media already waiting them in front gets airport for welcome them after success with concerts tour.

Infinite come with own fashion style but myungsoo never care about his appearance. He just wears simple jeans and t-shirts. For him, no need to wear nice cloth or stylist style if jiyeon not beside him anymore.

For him, only jiyoen can be his stylist fashion. He only wears if jiyeon choose for him.

But before he wants go to cars or meet fans, he feels want to drink something and decide go to Starbuck for buy something.

But then when he almost reached at there, he feels knows someone at in front the counter.

Her figure, her style fashion, her smells and she voice same like jiyeon.

He come closer make them almost bumped each other.

His grin his wide when he heard that voice.

“~ babe, it’s that you?~” ask Myungsoo.

jiyeon lift up her head and look at him.

But her interaction is interrupt when she feels myungsoo hug her tightly.

He cried and pulled her and give tight hug.

“~ babe, I miss you so much. We are you going~” cry myungsoo.

Jiyeon struggled about and yelled in agony but myungsoo held her tighter.

But then jiyeon fist her hand and push myungsoo make him fell down at ground.

“~ how dare you touch me. Who are you?~” ask jiyeon with pointed her finger at myungsoo.

That action alone hurt his heart.

“~ babe, it’s me. Your myungiee. Did you not remember me~” said myungsoo who still sit at floor.

But then one of myungsoo fans came and pushes jiyeon.

“~ yah, why are you push my oppa. What if he got injured? Did you want to die.~” warning that girl.

Jiyeon bodyguard came to jiyeon when they heard their young mistress voice.

“~ Young Mistress, are you ok?~” ask them

Jiyeon just nodded and smirks at that girl.

She take off her sunglasses make that girl shocked.

Even infinite and their manager who just came also shocked.

“~ owh omo.. Park Jiyeon unnie. It’s that you?~” ask that girl.

“~ Unnie? since when I became your unnie.~” smirks jiyeon.

“~ omo, park jiyeon. It’s that you~” all infinite smile when see jiyeon.

But jiyeon never give any smile at them. She gives sharp glare make all of them keep silent.

She comes to nearest to that girl.

“~ you’re so rude young girl, where you manner when you speak with adult.~” jiyeon caress that girl hair with evil look.

“~ listen I bet you’re still in high school and I pretty sure you’re still need your jobs. So better you get lost before I told your manager and make sure you get fired from this job. GET LOST!!!~” yelled jiyeon make that girl cry and run away.

All the audience and infinite members became speechless.

“~ And YOU!!!~” jiyeon keep pointed her finger at myungsoo who already stand up.

“~ don’t you dare to touch me or hugging me? You really make me feels disgusting with you. Listen, I didn’t know you and never know who you’re. So please make sure I’m not see your face anymore.~” jiyeon give warning with wipe her cloth which myungsoo hug her before that.

“~ Babe, please don’t do this. I miss you so much.~” said myungsoo and try to came closer at her.

But then jiyeon give the signal ask her bodyguard protect her from myungsoo.

All infinite members try to hold myungsoo because they don’t want make any chaos. They all still in airport so, all media and fans still at there. They don’t want any rumors came up.

“~ myungsoo, please calm yourself.~” said sunggyu.

“~ But hyung, its jiyeon~” cry myungsoo.

Jiyeon just ignore and when she want to walk away but then she heard someone calling her.

“~ honey~~~” yelled that guy.

The entire infinite member include myungsoo and jiyeon also shock.

That guy came to jiyeon and smile.

“~ honey, why you are so late. I was waiting you almost 1 hour. Anything happens?~” said that guy and kiss her forehead.

Myungsoo who saw that scene feels like want to punch that guy. He feels sharp knife stabbed him. It’s really hurt his heart.

But what make he feels hurt when he saw jiyeon also smile and put her arm to at that guy waist.

“~ mianhae, something happens just now~” said jiyeon and glare at them.

“~ owh really?. Did you injured or hurt at anyway.~” Peniel seem worried.

“~ jiyeon-ah~~~” said hoya try to get her attention.

“~ owh honey, did you know them. How they know your name~” ask Penial.

But jiyeon seem calm and relax for answer Peniel question.

“~ molla, maybe they just mistake identify me with other people.~” smile jiyeon and drag Peniel.

“~ owh really. Arraso. So let’s go. Our car already waiting us~” said Peniel.

“~ Let’s go. GO GO GO~” jump jiyeon with happy.

Infinite members look at myungsoo who already gloomy and pale.

They pity at myungsoo life.

“~Who’s that guy? It’s that jiyeon new boyfriends. Why they look closer~ all question start play in myungsoo head.

But then he wants to chase jiyeon back but his move be blocked by their members.

“~ myungsoo, where you want to go?~”said  sungyeol.

“~ I want chase jiyeon back hyung. She’s back hyung. Please hyung. I don’t want lose her again. I need her hyung. I miss her hyung. pleaseee~” cries myungsoo who still grab by sunggyu.

“~ I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter