F.I.N.A.L

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years later.

“~ yah Maden Park!!!! Wear back your cloths and don’t run~” yelled eunjung.

“~ uwekk, cawtch mwe if woo cwan owmmaaa( catch me if you can)~” run the little boy with his word who still not cleart from get catch from eunjung.

“~ aisyh this kid. Why you so hyper in this morning. Sit back in your chair or else I don’t want give your food~” yelled eunjung.

That little boy is eunjung younger sons. He always throws his tantrums and make eunjung headache. She want catch Maden but then her 2nd sons hold her wrist.

“~ omma, where are you going. You still not give my breakfast kiss~” hissed that boy.

“~ aisyhh this boy. you also same like your father. ert as always. Mavin-ah, can you wait. I need catch your little brother. Look, he run again.~” frowned eunjung.

“~ omma, I don’t care. I want kiss first. Ommaaaaaa~” cries Mavin.

“~ asiyh.. arasso. Give me your lips~” eunjung kiss her sons make Mavin smile again.

But mavin with fast put his little palm at eunjung cheek and kisses his omma with passionately make eunjung gasp.

“~ yah!! How you learn that?~” ask eunjung.

“~ I always look appa do at you~” laugh Mavin with shows his dimple.

“~ aisyhh, why you follow your appa.~” eunjung sctrach her head feels annoying.

But then, when she tries to catch Maden her oldest sons scream her name.

“~ omma!!!

“~ What again?~” eunjung start frustated.

“~ Your husband doesn’t want wake up. He throw me pillow when I wake his up~” yelled Mason. Her olderst son.

“~ mworago.asyhh your appa is lazybump.~” eunjung start headache.

But then Mason hit eunjung make her shock.

“~ yah!!!”

“~ annyeong. I’m eunjung. This is my big family.

This year is our 4th annivesary. After married, I live at Thailand because my husband is one of CEO at Park Global and I became housewife for fulltime from I married until I have three sons. Well, these families really make me sick. You’ll want to know why I got three child within four years, this is because hormones nickhun. Thanks to him. He makes me pregnant every year but glad I’m not pregnant these years because I take pill without him know. hahaha . Did he think I'm factory fertilizer for produce baby.He only know make baby but didn’t know how to take care of them. Not only him, I need to handle but these 3 kids make me headache with them. You know why? Let me tell you one by one about my sons. My oldest Son is Mason Park. He really looks like nickhun. He tease me and bully me like nickhun always do, if nickhun go to work, he the person will replace his daddy tou tease me. My 2nd sons are Mavin Park. Maybe you can see him look shy but he is the most ert kids that I meet. He learns everthing from nickhun about kiss. And see the result he will ask for morning kiss and will snuggle his face and my . When I ask, he will answer he need do like same his daddy do at me. He learns everything from nickhun. This boy is really arghhh. And my last son is Maden Park. Ok, this kid more dangerous than his brothers. He really same like Nickhun but he have multiple talent than nickhun and his brother. He is the strongest tease, ert kids more than his brothers, naughty and love flirt with girl without care that girl oldest than him. That’s why I’m really sick with this family. And now, I need wake up their leader who is sleepyhead after married.

“~ yah!! Nickhun Park. Ireona~” eunjung shook his body. But he never moves even once.

“~ yah!! Ireona, we will late if you not wake up~”

It really makes eunjung frustated. She pulls up the blanket and pulls little off nickhun boxer. But then, she gives evil smirk and slaps his bare and pinched both his make nickhun scream.

“~ arghhhh, appo~” nickhun wake up and rubbed his .

Eunjung hold her laugh and give serious face.

“~ I give you 5 minutes to wash up yourself, Nickhun Park.~” eunjung crossed her arm and smirk.

“~ ah yeobo. I’m tired. Can you give more time~” nickhun still rubbed his chest.

“~ NO means NO!! We will late if you still like this.~” eunjung rolls her eyes.

“~ ah~~ please give me time. This all because you. Why you didn’t let me sleep early last night~” pout nickhun pretend like innocent.

“~ mworago. You’re the bastard who me last night and now you said I didn’t let you sleep early~” said eunjung and hit his head make him groan.

“~ aisyh, yeobo that is not we called . That’s we making love. And this year, you’re still not pregnant. I need to work hard more.Otherwise, you look y last night, why you change to monster this morning~” said nickhun with cute smile.

“~ Pregnant in your . Just enough with three sons that I have now. All of you already make me headache. Wake up now.~” said eunjung and look at her watch.

“~ well, you love it right?~”

“~ Whatever. You already waste 2 minutes. Now you have 3 minutes more. If you still not wake up and wash yourself, don’t you dare to kiss, hug and sleep with me again? Or else I will kick and glue your mouth and body.~” eunjung give warning to nickhun.

“~ aisyhh, how you can do this? You know I can’t sleep without you beside me. Your kiss like my vitamin and your hug like my energy~” explain nickhun to make her melted but eunjung never give up.

“~ If you said like that, why you still in bed and don’t want to go wash up. You have 2 minutes left. We will late our flight if you still like this.  ~”

Nickhun who heard that, start to stood up and run to washroom.

“~ aisyhh, this women always threatened me~” groan nickhun make eunjung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter