Chapter 20

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But then nickhun stood and make eunjung weird.

“~ yah, where are you going?~” ask eunjung and stood up.

“~ ermm, I’m tired just now. I want back to hotel~” sad nickhun and walk away.

“~ yah!! I still not finished my stories you already want go away~” eunjung yelled but nickhun still ignore her and walk away.

“~ yah!! That’s right I like him but just as a friends~” yelled eunjung make nickhun stopped his move.

“~ what do you say~” ask nickhun and turn around facing her.

“~ I like him as friends. No more and No less.~” eunjung rolled her eyes.

“~ are you serious~” nickhun run to her and hug her tightly.

“~ yah, let me go ert. I can’t breathe~” said eunjung and hit his back.

“~ gomawo. I thought you have relationship with him.~” nickhun let her go and smile.

“~ if I have relationship with him so what relative with you?~” weird eunjung.

But nickhun flick her forehead make her groan with pout.

“~ you pabo. Why are you so cute~” nickhun pinched her cheek.

“~ yah!! Appo. You so weird~”

“~ So, right now you still single. Did you love someone else.~” ask nickhun.

“~ well, I like someone else but I didn’t know he like me or not. We’re not close before this but lately his always tease me and meet me make me feels weird.~” said eunjung and walk around the beach.

Nickhun follow her move.

“~ did you already confess to him~”

“~ What would I? It embarrassed if I confess first. Otherwise, I didn’t know he have same feeling to me or not. I like him almost 6 years but it’s just love one side. I didn’t know his feeling and he also my best friend brother. So, I just keep this feeling alone.~” said eunjung try to give hint.

“~ well, I think with this new technology people never care if women confess first right? How did you know your love just one side? You never know right his feelings?

“~ So sad because I still don’t have any courage to confess to him. Moreover we only met a few times.~” said eunjung

“~How you can fall in love with him~”

“~ it’s my weird for you because I fall in love with him just through phone. I only heard his voice. But then we meet because my friends introduce him at me but after that something happens to my friends, suddenly he disappear without notice.~” eunjung start tears.

Nikchun seem already know who’s that guy she means that. But he still pretend didn’t know.

Now, he already know it’s just misunderstood and eunjung feeling.

Well, actually nickhun already have feeling at her long time again. But because misunderstood he start to avoid with her.

He doesn’t want waste his time. He need make eunjung as his mine.

He needs to confess at her before it’s late.

And he feels so glad between eunjung and Luhan just nothing.

“~so did you still meet him or contact him after that?~”

“~ Nope, because he seems try to avoid me. How about you? Did you like someone else?~” ask eunjung.

“~ well, my situation same like you. I have one girl I love before this ermm aniyo I just like her~” say nickhun.

“~ what do you mean~”

“~ I also like her just heard her voice. Same with you, we know each other through phone but never meet each other. But then, until one day I meet her make me so excited. First, I just thought I like her as friends and I like . Day by day, we always meet each other make I start fall in love with her. But every things change when jiyeon got accident.~” nickhun look at eunjung and show his sad face.

“~ what happen?~ eunjung feel curious.

“~ That time, I need donor my kidney to jiyeon and feel so hurt with happened. That time, I thought she will give attention to me or give supported to me but what make me heartbroken that time, after my surgery and news about jiyeon I saw she cry and go to somewhere. I try to follow her for calm her but I saw her hugging with other guy. It’s really pain. I though she love that guy so I decide to let her go and avoid her without telling her~” nickhun take his deep breath.

“~ Until one day, I know the truth that she have feeling for me. It’s really making me happy. I decide to comeback to Korea to get her as mine but because of I’m still not in good condition and Jiyeon need me at time I need hold myself. I really hope she will waiting me.~” explain.

“~ so, did you meet him after you come back?~”

“~ yes, I meet him. She became more beautiful that before.~” smile nickhun.

“~ how, she respond after meet you~”

“~ well, I didn’t know her respond but what I want to know is to get her attention to me. Well, she different with other girl she. She doesn’t like feminine girls but her smile and her character make me fall in love with her. And what make happy is jiyeon also love her. it’s easy for me.~” said nickhun.

Eunjung start smells something with his story makes her stop her move.

She looks at nickhun eye and once again her heart start beats with fast

“~ why you happy if jiyeon like he?. It’s about your girlfriend?

“~ you know right, I love my sister. I will happy if she happy with my choice. And I’m glad she give me support when I want confess to that girl.~” said nickhun.

Eunjung keep silent. She didn’t know want to say at nickhun. It’s really hurt her.

“~ eunjung-ah, I bet you know whom I talk right now?

Eunjung who still clueless what he means just shook her head

“~ aisyhh, you’re so slow. Did you want to know who that girl~” ask nickhun.

Eunjung actually feel sad when she know nickhun like other girl not her.

She just ignore and walk away because can’t accept the fact.

She doesn’t want to know that girl because it does can make her hurt more.

She walks away and starts tears.

“~ yah!! Where you want to go.~” yelled nickhun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter