Hatred After Hatred

The Last Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will just wait you in the car.

 

He narrows down his eyes at the text message for once more and tries to work his brain hard. This is not normal. Even if he doesn't add that abnormal sweet smile of her into the situation, her mere presence here is already suspicious. She's definitely up to something. He can feel it and every fold in his brain is telling him to be very careful.

 

As he steps outside of the building and into the Seoul's merciless cold winter, he saw her comfortably talking with Youngbae. Even though his friend is fidgeting feet to feet to keep himself warm under the thick snow, that woman is completely still like the weather is not bother her at all. He glares at that marble statue slash his so called wife with full of resentment. What kind of man will be called as a lucky guy to marry her? Apart from that distracting beauty, a dirty smart brain and a father with overwhelming wealth, she is nothing more than a statue in his eyes.

 

Even though they shared the same blood, she is nothing like with Dara. Dara was a very warm and caring person unlike this cold and arrogant human being.

 

"hahaha...I should have known you own that place, Bom" He heard his friend's fond voice as he walks closer to them, a frown glues on his face. Bom? When did they get this close with each other that they are on first name terms?

 

"Yes. Next time, just tell me if you are going to that place again, ok? I will let my manager know" She replies with a polite smile and as if she can sense his presence, she turns to look at him. Eww. What's with that smile again? Did she eat something wrong before she came here?

 

His frown deepens as he stops in his track and watches her walks to him with that creepy sweet smile on her face.

 

"Where's Kiko?" He asks with a harsh voice before she stops in front of him. He didn't see Kiko in the studio when he got back and he couldn't reach to her phone either.

 

"Oh, she's left already saying that she has a few things to take care of before she leaves Seoul" She said coolly, completely ignoring his unfriendly tone. At the corner of his eyes, he saw Youngbae shakes his head slightly and leaves to his car. Because they have been together for so long, other Big Bang's members know him too well and they don't want to interfere in his personal business. They would rather ignore all of these as long as no one gets hurt badly.

 

"What did you do, Park Bom?" He asks suspiciously.

 

"What did I do?" She said innocently, the action that will never suit with her. What's wrong with her today? He's been preparing for a big fight but her calm expression is out of his expectation. And that makes him more frustrated than he ever was.

 

"If you didn't do or say anything to Kiko, why would she leave without saying goodbye to me?"

 

She shrugs. "I have no idea" Then a crease forms between her brows as she takes his presence from head to toe and "Where's your scarf, Jiyong?" He's shocked and taken aback at her completely concerned face. He has prepared for her normal sarcastic words and insults. He has even listed what he would throw her back but this is not what he expected.

 

"You should take care of yourself, Jiyong" She scolds him gently as her hands reach to her neck and unwraps her scarf. Bewilderment is the only thing written on his face when she wraps the scarf around his neck carefully. "There you go" She said, fixing the cloth with extra concern and that's his wake up call.

 

"What the hell are you doing, Park Bom?" He glares down at her and about to push her hands off from him. But the almost ear splitting squeals from across the road appear loudly at the exact time and he turns to see what it is.

 

"Jiyong oppa!" A group of girls are shouting his name enthusiastically and waving their hands when they see he is looking at them. His fans. Suspicious, he looks down the woman in front of him again only to see that smug smile he hates so much is already there. This is it. She has planned this. Now, her unusual behaviors seem to fall into order.

 

"You did this" That's not a question but a mere statement.

 

"Oh, no, Jiyong. This is just a coincidence" She said with an offended expression as she steps closer to him. Then she whispers, "It's true that I've invited some audiences for this but those girls are not the ones. I realize my husband likes to be taken photos of his every movement. My guests are probably doing that right now from somewhere"

 

"Kyaaaaa!" The girls squeal at their intimacy closeness and Bom turns to give a smile at them while placing her hands on Jiyong chest affectionately.

 

"Now, what will you do, Jiyong? Will you still push me away here and become a bad man who doesn't have any respect for his wife. I'm sure you are already having a hard time even if you don't add this image into your plate. Or will you be a sweet husband?" Bom asks coolly, still smiling at the girls.

 

When he thought his hatred for her couldn't bigger than it already was, he was lying to himself. Jiyong finally realizes. He can hate her much more than that, much more than anything. There's no such thing as purity he thought he once saw in her when they first met inside this woman. She is just an evil and now he can see clearly that she will never change. She can't be changed. Some things in this world can't be fixed no matter how they try. And who is he kidding with. This is Park Bom we are talking about, the woman who didn't even cry or care when her own sister was dying in front of her own eyes. The meaning of bad will always be bad. Nothing more or nothing less.

 

"You will have to pay for this. Believe me" He said coldly.

 

"Isn't that the very same reason why you married me, Jiyong?" She said, now staring straight into his eyes like she can see everything. "'I will turn the rest of your life into hell. Believe me' If I remember correctly, that was what you told me before you said 'I do'" She rephrases the words he said at their wedding with perfect imitation.

 

"Now I realize that I have been easy on you" He said and places his hands gently on hers which are still on his chest.

 

Bom expected him to push her hands off but for the first time in a while, he doesn't do like she expected. Jiyong holds her hand instead and pulls her towards her car where her driver is waiting to open the door for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter