Opposite

The Last Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tear escapes from her eyes at the unbearable pains on her body before she's can fully awake. They are everywhere. On her swollen lips, on her wrists and the ripping pain is coming between her thighs. They have torn her apart after all. The worst pain stirs inside her and it is breaking her into million pieces at the realization. Park Bom is gone, the good and pure girl will never come back again and she can't chaste after her anymore either. When they have ripped her clothes from her; it were also her dream, her hope, her dignity, her desire and her happiness. They have taken all of those away from her.

 

She sobs quietly into the hard mattress and pulls away instantly when it smells like them. Disgusting cigarette scent. The sudden movement makes her body protests in pain and chokes her in tears. But she pushes herself up from the bed anyway because the physical pain is nothing compare to the sharp cold pain inside her. The bruises on her body are nothing compare to what she has lost. Kwon Jiyong. That perfect man will never be hers in this life. Not when she is this tainted.

 

The blood in her head is pounding so hard that it hurts but she slips down from the bed, while ignoring the pain between her legs, and takes in the sight of the room slowly. It's a gray plain room and there's no furniture except for the bed. Pieces of clothes which were once covered on her body are now scattering on the floor. She swallows down the huge lump in . Crying won't solve anything. She told herself and she doesn't look down her body when she drags the cover of the bed and wraps it around her.

 

Inhaling the angers and exhaling the self-pity and sorrow for something she can never get back, she slowly and quietly walks toward the door. She turns the knob as silent as she can and when it swift opens, she's momentary surprised for they didn't lock the door. Outside is not very different from the room she came out. There are only two couches, a small table and a turning on TV. A man is sleeping soundly on a couch and her inside clenches painfully at the sight of him. She covers and nose to control the sound of her sudden heavy panting and looks around to see the other man.

 

Except for the sounds of someone cooking in the kitchen, she doesn't see anyone and her eyes immediately fall upon the cell phone on the table. She notices that as Dara's and a slight hope lights up in her. Only if she can get her hand on it before someone notices her, she could maybe get some help.

 

She looks around again to make sure no one has seen her yet and tightening the sheet on her, she walks to the table. Her heart beats faster as the distance between her and the table closer. And she stops dead in her track when the man groans in his sleep and stirs. But to her relief, he doesn't wake up. She lets out the holding breath quietly and reaches out to take the phone.

 

It's such a powerful emotion what such a tiny little thing can make her feels. She feels as if this darkness is going to end as soon as she turns on the phone. They must be turned it off so that the police can't trace their location. The light on the phone silently reflects on the screen as its power turns on. But she doesn't have that much luck. The sound of a message arriving rings loudly and the movements in the kitchen stop. The man on the couch stirs again and she knows immediately that now or never. She won't make it to a call, she knows it. So, she quickly types a short message and sends it to the number that she has well memorized.

 

Save me.

 

There, he can show it to the police and then they can track the location down now.

 

"What the are you doing?"

 

The phone slips down from her hand and lands on the floor with a loud noise as she steps back quickly from the man. She doesn't realize she has woke him up after all. He gets up from the couch and picks up the phone to check what she has been doing and "!" With that, he turned off the phone again and stalks toward her.

 

"Don't come near me!" She shouts and tightening the cloth around her, she turns to run only to see Dara standing behind her so close that their faces are only inches away. Her eyes widen as a sharp pain stabs through her skin around her abdomen and only a low whimper can get through .

 

"Opps" Dara said unconcernedly and steps back. There's another pain goes again.

 

Too stunned to make a sound, too hurt to be real, too much to believe, she slowly looks down and saw the blood seeping out from her abdomen, coloring the white sheet into red. And there's a bloody knife in Dara's hand.

 

"Why?" A whisper and a tear escape from her as she slowly sinks into the floor, clutching the painful wound. She wishes she could sleep now and never wake up again.

 

"! That's not in the plan!" The man shouts, panic, and sinking on his knees beside her, he pushes away her hand to check the damage. She wants to protest. She doesn't want his hand on her but she can't do anything anymore as she stares up at Dara's face, completely free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter