Screwed Together Forever

The Last Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong sighs in relief as he turns the shower off. Like the saying goes, a warm shower is the best after staying in the freezing rain for a while and he would love to have nothing than a cup of hot coffee. He drags the bathrobe and shrugs it on with ease before he grabs the towel to dry his wet hair. It's so strange that how he could feel so relax and light at the same time apart from the aching feeling his heart is having. It's going to take a while to cure it, but he knows that in the end, everything's going to be ok.

 

Everything's going to be turned out fine because he now has Park Bom. A soft smile appears on his face as he looks at his reflection in the mirror. His skin flushes from the hot water but his eyes, they look...alive for the first time in 3 years. He shakes his head a little bit to get rid of that thought. No, he's not going to waste the precious time he can have with Bom by thinking about the past. They can't erase the history but they don't have to let it reigns their present time either.

 

Why didn't he think like this earlier? What kind of things had prevented him from doing like this? He can't remember because all along, his feelings and thoughts were messy with doubts, love and hatred for the power that woman has over him.

 

Shrugging off the unnecessary thoughts from his mind, he opens the bathroom's door to step out to the bed room. But he stops in midway when something unusual catches his attention and his breath hitches in his throat. Maybe his heart stops beating for a while too as he stares at the woman who doesn't notice his presence as she gazes out from the glass window.

 

She hasn't changed her wet clothes yet so it's not strange if the attire is sticking perfectly on her body. But what makes his blood rushes is the sight of her curves under those fabrics. Those perfect curves with the fairest shin he has ever seen. He feels so hot and out of breath. And her long brown hair. She looks so beautiful with those long wet hair.

 

"Park Bom" He calls her name softly which she turns around to look at him. Damn it! She's so perfect. Then a frown crawls up on his face when he notices the wary look in her eyes as she runs her hand into her long hair. , something's wrong. She looks worried. "Hey, what's wrong?" He puts down the towel on the chair before he chases away the distance between them.

 

"Jiyong, I..." She stops and bites her lip before she looks away from his face.

 

The frown goes deeper at that gesture and he grabs her shoulders to get her attention once again. "Damn it, Bom! Don't shut me out again. We've been through this already"

 

"No, Jiyong" She shakes her head a little bit. "It's not like that" Then she lets out a deep sigh. "I'm just worry that whether if I'm asking a lot from you or not"

 

"Huh?" Ok, now he's confused.

 

"You will have to stay in the dark, Jiyong. I'm not sure how long it will take me to tell you about my past and there will be some strange things you are going to see in me. When that burden becomes too heavy, I'm just....." She stops and looks at him.

 

"What's that, Bom? Tell me" He can see that she's having an inner argument with herself if she should finish her words or not.

 

Then after a while, she swallows hard before she lowers her eyes down and, "I'm scared, Jiyong"

 

It was only a whisper but he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter