Then everything went black

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Then everything went black[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]It's been almost three years now.

Three years since Nam Ga Eul has seen her best friend.

She's travelled the entire world but nowhere has ever felt like home but Seoul.

"This is going to be so fun!" Said Choi Ye Eun her smile beaming.

"We can go shopping, dancing, I can show you round the city; but of course you'll remember it all, oh I got tickets to a concert on Satur-" She continued.

"Unnie! Slow down, I've just been on a 12 hour flight. I'm sure we'll have tons of time to do all of that." Ga Eul cut her off with her calm tone.

"Sorry, let's just eat first then, I bet you've missed Korean food."

"Of course I have, not a single restaurant in London could beat mum's homemade meals." They laughed together before Ga Eul took a look out the car window.

"Let's just get out of the car here, there's too much traffic to wait through and I'm hungry."

Ye Eun 'Hmmed' in agreement, "It's only round the corner."

"Thanks." Ye Eun said to her driver before placing her high shoes firmly on the ground.

"Do you remember, we came to this very restaurant the day before I left for England?" Ga Eul said as she joined her friend on the pavement, looking up into the night sky, dotted with stars that glittered, unnoticed against the harsh lights of the city.

"Oh yeah-O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter