Friends like this

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Friends like this[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]I twirled a strand of hair in my fingers nervously as I waited in an awkward silence amongst my new, should I say, acquaintances? I definitely wouldn't class them as any more than that, especially the jerk from earlier. Who does he think he is to be able to talk to a stranger like that?

I stole a glance to my side, Nam Jae Hwa or whatever his name was looked bored to death as we waited for his sister to talk.

"Now." All six of us jumped at the sound of her voice.

"Firstly, Jae Hwa."

"Hm," He replied uninterested, lounging calmly as he seemed to ignore his sister.

"Why are you treating a guest like that?"

"What?" His expression was almost comical. He scoffed as if he could barely believe it to be true.

"Why do we have a guest all of a sudden? You can't just let people stay as you please, this is our parent's house," He continued to argue his point.

"Do you see our parents here?" I had to hold in a giggle.

"You have guests all the time, you've got three of them right now!" She continued.

"Can't I have one?"

"Aish!" He exclaimed before leaving the room in a flurry.

"Hey, Nam Jae Hwa," Ga Eul replied pointlessly.

"I do apologise about my disgrace of a brother," She said, aiming the apology at me.

The silence kept on growing longer, more than e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter