Barely believe it

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Barely believe it[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]Eventually we made it out of Eun Kyung's way and made it down the hallway to my bedroom where we could finally talk in private to plan.

We started by counting all 1,000,000₩ of our hard earned money, I could hardly believe that we managed to make so much between the two of us, it's plenty enough, plus we'll get jobs in Seoul so we can make enough to live there, plus we'll have somewhere to stay for a while. We found a cheap hotel which we can stay in until there is enough money for an apartment that we'll share.

"Okay then." I said as I lifted up the rug and then the floorboard to reach for the shoebox containing all our plans.

First we took out the map, then the bus timetables that we'd hand written in rushed handwriting on the crumpled paper, it would take us just one long day to travel to Seoul; by a bit of walking along with 5 buses. It almost seemed not so far away at all, like I only had to look further to see what I wanted to see, and become the person I want to be.

I took my half of the money out from the shoebox, counting it carefully, almost to check whether my eyes were deceiving me, did we really manage to make all that money ourselves? I could still barely believe it.

"If we leave at 8:30 tomorrow we could catch the 8:50 bus, it's only a 10 minute walk to the bus stop, then we could just go on fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter