Did I really deserve this?

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Did I really deserve this?[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]Before I knew it I'd been discharged from the hospital after numerous tests, they said that they would check for any reports of missing persons. I just hoped I could gain my memory back as quickly as possible. At the moment I had no clue where I belonged.

So I went along with Nam Ga Eul and Choi Ye Eun, despite their kindness I still felt like a burden to them.

I was led into the car that waited outside the hospital, it seemed expensive, they even had their own driver. By the looks of it they came from wealthy families, it made me feel like I wouldn't drain their money but after my luck in being saved did I really deserve this?

"Are you feeling any better now?" Ye Eun smiled sweetly as she sat on one side of me in the car, Ga Eul on the other.

"-Yes. A lot better, thank you for everything you've done. I'll make sure to repay you someday." I hesitated before I spoke.

"Ah really! Don't be silly I'm sure anyone would do the same if they found someone in this situation."

I smiled and thanked them again, I started to feel my eyelids become heavier it must be late at night, I hadn't been keeping track of the time. I looked at the digital clock in the car, it was almost one in the morning.

After what had seemed just like a few minutes the houses we passed became larger and the area was a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter