Breakfast on the balcony

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Breakfast on the balcony[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]"Good morninggg!" The sound of someone's loud voice awoke me. I yawned loudly and struggled to open my eyes as the curtains were opened widely letting in the bright morning sunshine.

"How did you sleep?" She smiled at me, I recognised her instantly, it was the maid that I had been mistaken for.

"Well, thank you." I replied stifling a yawn.

"Thank you for that yesterday." I continued as she brought in a tray from outside the room.

"Oh that was nothing, I can't stand those stuck up teenage heirs. Who do they think they are to treat people like that?!"

I nodded in reply.

"Oh and call me An Ji Hye, or Unnie even!"

"Okay sure, Unnie. I'm sorry about what I did on the first day." I said quietly still embarrassed.

"Oh you can stop apologising for that! To be perfectly honest I was scolded less for being late on my first day, you were the one almost hunted down."

I laughed a little. Ji Hye was not what I expected a maid to be like, it was like I had made a friend, she was so open towards me. It was comforting that I had another friend in the house.

"Oh and I've been told about the whole situation with the memory... It must be difficult but don't worry if you need anything just call for maid An!"

"Okay sure." I smiled.

"Your breakfast is just on the side, Nam Ga Eul wanted you to be up early today as she is taking you out shopping."

"Thank you!" I said bowing my head a little.

"Enjoy your meal." Ji Hye said closi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter