I don't know

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]I don't know[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]As the last of the people left the room I forced an awkward smile to the three boys.

"Hello."

The three boys laughed.

"Don't worry about Jae Hwa, he's just a bit moody." Said one of the boys, he had perfect hair and looked like he had just walked straight off a catwalk.

"Ah where should we begin our little tour then?" The boy from earlier said still with the friendly smile on his face.

"Let's start from the roof and end in the basement." The third boy said, he looked quite mysterious, not as happy as the other two, maybe he was just shy.

"Okay, sure." I replied trying to brighten my mood a bit after that little spot of drama, things aren't so bad now but how am I supposed to live peacefully with that jerk around me. This was surely a recipe for disaster.

It was a hell of a long tour in the end, the boys know this house like the back of their hand, Ruben explained that since they all met Jae Hwa this house had practically become their home from home. I'd gotten to know them much better in that time.

Ruben Yoo was the sports fanatic of the group, he'd play anything from ice hockey to basketball, you name it he's most likely been on the team for it. His enthusiasm for sports changes from time to time but he has always been passionate about football, it was just what he loved to do. He was born in the US hence his American name and his family moved back to Korea when he was 6 due to his father's business.

Pan Gi Tae although quiet at first I found very easy to get along with, he is the son of a famous fashion designer whom is no doubt training him as an heir as I can see from his extremely fashionable clothing and flawless hair. He's defiantly the most talkative of the group and is genuinely such a sweet person, although a bit of a drama queen as Ruben pointed out as we listened to Gi Tae telling us a story that occurred in almost each of the rooms.

Jo Ye Joon was a bit different from the others, it wasn't as if he was unfriendly towards me he just seemed ext

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter