Just happiness

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Just happiness[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]If you were wondering who Ko Mi Nah is well she's my closest friend, always has been and always will be. The fact that there is such a lack of younger generations in the village naturally brought us together, along with living here; I've been best friends with Mi Nah for as long as I can remember.

Her hair bounced up and down it it's bob as we walked back to my house together. Ttori practically dragging her down the path.

We've wanted to run away to Seoul for a few years, the money we saved was through endless part time jobs which don't have much variety when there is such a lack of shops and restaurants in the area.

All the money came from our own hard work, I would never even consider the idea of stealing money from my parents and then simply running away with it. For a start I know that they wouldn't want me to leave, not in the short term anyway.

Maybe they'll realise what a great effect it'll have on my life sometime in the future.

I'm not entirely sure what I want to achieve by going to Seoul, just happiness.

When we arrived at my house it was quieter than usual, dad was at work on the rice farm but mum was supposed to be at home today, she must have gone to the shops.

We took our shoes off outside whilst Mi Nah began to lecture me about someone or another's new song and how meaningful it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter