She's not my girlfriend

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]She's not my girlfriend[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]"What do you mean you don't know? Who. Are. You?" Jae Hwa asked me again slowly, his face coming closer to mine.

"Helllloooo." A high pitched voice stopped all of us. Two girls appeared at the door, both were dressed casually yet still managed to look stunning.

"Ya Eun Bi!" Ruben said with a large smile on his face going over to hug her.

"Where's your sister today?" Gi Tae asked.

"Ya Won Yi? At the dance studio of course, where else would she be?" The girl laughed.

The other three boys said their hellos to Ya Eun Bi and her friend just before they noticed me sitting on the sofa now next to the grumpy and silenced Nam Jae Hwa.

"Oh who's this?" Asked the other girl with a friendly smile.

The two girls stopped for a moment to look at each other with surprised faces then looked back to me on the sofa and repeated this action until Eun Bi spoke.

"Jae Hwa why aren't you introducing us to your girlfriend?!"

"Wait what?!" He half shouted.

"Oh come on oppa you don't have to be so secretive about it, we've known you for years."

"She's not my girlfriend!" He replied looking almost disgusted at even the notion.

"Then who is she?"

"I don't know! She doesn't even know, don't bother asking her."

I gave him a hard stare in reply waiting for him to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter