Simply phenomenal

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

H[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Simply phenomenal[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]Hours and hours of travel finally seemed worth the while as the bus came to a halt and began to let passengers off.

They poured into the city getting lost in the crowds, it was like nothing I had ever seen before. The sheer amount of people left me and Mi Nah speechless. We stood there like idiots with our mouths gaping open, it was incredible, beautiful.

I know it was only a city but for as long as I have lived I haven't left the countryside for even a day, the change was simply phenomenal. Every building that caught my eye was taller and brighter than the last, despite the harsh darkness of the forthcoming night my eyes had to adjust when the lights hit them.

The road was possibly one of the busiest I had ever seen, the cars creating a sea of brightness against the dark night sky.

I suddenly became aware of the loud music coming from somewhere around us, the people rushed past us, unaware, us two just frozen.

"Can't nobody, 2ne1." Mi Nah said, a beaming smile, usually I'd give her one of my looks, of course she would recognise it instantly, I just returned her smile, I was so happy to be here.

I felt my phone vibrate in my bag, I hesitated before retrieving it, whatever the message was; it would only bring me back to reality, and I didn't want to leave, being here now I don't think I ever would.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter