Parents

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Parents[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]"Literally if it was anyone but Ha Na Young you would be okay." Jae Hwa explained to me whilst laying upside down on a armchair.

"But it was her so now what?" I said from my comfortable position on the sofa, I yawned from the tiredness last night's party had earned me.

"So now you've just committed social suicide."

"Oh come on how bad can she be?" I gave him a knowing look yet his expression remained deadly serious.

"Very. And it's not just her she's got five friends to back her up."

"And what are they like?"

"Oh some of them are even worse!"

"I can defend myself, I mean after I apologise what can they do? It was a mistake anyway."

"Oh just you wait..." He said seriously shaking his head. I laughed at his attitude and he threw some popcorn at me.

Suddenly Ga Eul came through the door with a wide smile on her face.

"Mum and dad are home!" She chanted to Jae Hwa and he leaped up from his seat and started to make his way along to the front door along with his sister.

I suddenly realised that their parents had no idea who I was or why I was staying here. I slowly followed behind them.

In the entrance maids were taking luggage upstairs and bustling around the room with coats and bags while the two siblings greeted their parents.

"Aigoo! You didn't even tell us you were visiting!" Their mother said to Ga Eul.

"How was Tokyo?" Jae Hwa began to ask his father before his mother interrupted.

"Oh who's this?!" She said in an excited voice when she spotted me standing in the corner.

"I'm Kim Yoo Mi, it's nice to meet you." I said politely whilst bowing.

"Oh it's lovely to meet you too dear, are you Jae Hwa's friend?" She asked me.

"Erm-" I began.

"Actually she's my guest, I'll explain to you. Jae Hwa and Yoo Mi could you go to the dining room?" Ga Eul asked us as she led her parents out of the room.

"Like I'd be friends with her." Jae Hwa said under his breath and I replied with a harsh stare.

-Nam Ga Eul's point of view-

I sat down in front of my mum and dad and started to explain the rather confusing and almost unbelievable situation which had occurred a few days ago.

"Is she you're friend? I thought that she looked much more around Jae Hwa's age." My mum asked.

"She is his age, in fact that's the only thing we really know about her."

"What do you mean?" My father said in confusion.

"Kim Yoo Mi isn't her real name. She lost her memory in a accident."

"Oh my goodness!" My mother said alarmed.

"How did it happen?"

"Well me and Choi Ye Eun were going out to a restaurant that night to catch up and we think that Yoo Mi was getting mugged when we came across her. The thief stole all her possessions but he got away. She was knocked unconscious in the process. We brought her to the ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter