We have an intruder

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]We have an intruder[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]I yawned loudly and stretched my arms in the air as I awoke, laying on the bed. It took me a moment to realise where I was, and only another to recall the events of last night. Of course, I could only remember me waking up in a hospital. The thought scared me and sent even more shivers down my spine, but even the doctor said so himself that I'd just have to wait.

It could take as little as a few days to regain my memory, but perhaps never.

Whatever life I've left behind, I must have had family and friends who have no idea where I am.

But what can I do?

I ridded my mind of these never-ending thoughts, I got out of bed and start getting ready for the day ahead.

***

A while later, I found myself a jumper and a pair of leggings, and I began to feel even more at home.

Sliding into my slippers, I began to descend the grand staircase. I hadn't heard or seen Nam Ga Eul, but she had told me to help myself to breakfast if she isn't around.

It took me a minute to recall which hallway led to the kitchen: this house is so confusing, I could get lost in here!

After taking a few wrong turns, only to be presented with stunning and expensive looking rooms, I ran into the kitchen with my stomach beginning to rumble. I had only had a little food in the hospital, so I felt starved at the moment.

Now, what to eat? I opened the fridge and try to decide what to take, but it was difficult when the owner isn't around. I just settled for a few pieces of fruit; I could find some more later if I am still hungry.

As I turned around, about to take a bite of my apple, a hand unexpectedly snatched it from my grasp, and all of a sudden I've been cornered by a boy whom I don't recognise even a bit. He towered over me because of our height difference. I realised how uncomfortably close we were- if we leaned in anymore, our noses would touch!

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter