Back home

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Back home[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]-Nam Jae Hwa's point of view-

It was late when my sister, Ye Eun and the girl got back. I'd arrived home from golf a few hours ago and found myself bored once again watching the TV.

Ruben and Eun Bi were out on a date, Ye Joon was busy composing, Yu Ri and Won Yi were at the cinema together and Gi Tae had some sort of family business thing to attend. Then there was just me laying upside down on a sofa watching replays of running man.

My sister had always complained to me that I didn't do anything with my life, in a way I guess it's true I'm not a musician like Ye Joon and I don't have a passion for anything like Won Yi has for dance or Ruben with sport.

Maybe that's why I'm always labelled as the 'leader' out of my friends, they can't think of anything else to call me. I'm nothing special, I don't understand how or why people praise me at school.

What Ruben had said earlier today really made me think as much as I tried to avoid it. That girl, she's different.

When I say different I don't exactly mean it in a nice way.

Despite being a guest in someone else's house she manages to stand up to me and treat me just like anyone else. Unlike some girls at school who for some reason decide to 'fangirl' over every little thing me and my friends do.

I'm not complaining though. It's not as if I could bare to talk to someone like that, hence why I'm only really friends with three girls Eun Bi, Won Yi and Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter