My last breath?

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]My last breath?[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]It didn't take us long to start exploring as much of the city we could without getting well and truly lost.

When we first started walking in the crowded streets, being part of the crowd, it was frightening. So many people in one place made me feel claustrophobic, I got over it soon enough.

After walking around a couple of shops, windowshopping, gawping at the clothing they had on sale we came across a street food vendor selling meat and vegetables on kebabs, the smell was strong and delicious, it made my stomach rumble with such might that even Mi Nah heard.

Naturally we were dragged towards the stall, following the small crowd of people around it, after a while we managed to push our way to the front of the queue.

"How much for two?" I asked.

"4,000 won." The vendor replied. I nodded and went to grab my purse from my bag.

It happened so quickly that I didn't have time to react, as I had taken my backpack off a man had snatched it from my grasp and was currently running further and deeper into the streets of Seoul.

"Hey!" I shouted as I began to follow him as fast as my legs would carry me, luckily I wasn't wearing ridiculously high heels like a lot of other women in this city.

"Sun Hee!" Mi Nah shouted to me as she joined the chase. She soon caught up as we ran, he was fast but I was wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter