Party

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Party[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]I awkwardly straightened out my dress when we entered Sang Yu Ri's house, it felt much too grand and expensive for holding a teenagers party. It had a traditional English style and had acres upon acres of land. A few maids led me and Jae Hwa to a room where the rest of the boys had also arrived early.

"Hey!" Jae Hwa said greeting his friends before seating himself near them.

"Hi." I said nervously before sitting on the sofa next to him, I didn't really know what to do with myself. He gave me a disapproving stare.

"Ah you look lovely! Did Ga Eul Noona pick that out for you?" Gi Tae asked.

"Yes her and Ye Eun." I smiled. 

"I think the girls are still getting ready upstairs if you wanted to go and see them." Ruben suggested.

"Ah this is the new girl! Nice to meet you I'm Ya Won Yi." a girl said who seemed to appear from nowhere, she had daringly coloured makeup and hair shorter than the other girls, she wore a edgy and almost punk like dress paired with black heels covered in studs.

"Hello, I'm Kim Yoo Mi." I said happily as I once again got to use my new name.

"The rest of the girls are upstairs, we're just doing makeup. Do you want to join?" She asked kindly.

"Yeah sure!" I said and she led me out of the room as we said goodbye to the boys.

-Nam Jae Hwa's point of view-

"Yoo Mi! We finally found out her name!" Ye Joon exclaimed.

"Hm I don't know why she didn't tell us earlier." I said.

"Your sister told us not to ask for some reason, she obviously didn't manage to get the message to you that day." Ye Joon explained.

"But why weren't we allowed to know her name until now?" Gi Tae sighed and pondered.

"I don't have a clue, but she's been nothing but a annoying little bug since the day I met her."

"Oh don't be so harsh what has she done wrong?" Ruben asked me.

"Don't even get me started." I said.

-Kim Yoo Mi's point of view-

"Eun Bi! Yu Ri! Kim Yoo Mi and Jae Hwa just arrived!" Won Yi said as we walked through Yu Ri's bedroom into a gigantic walk in wardrobe with dresses, shoes and make up everywhere.

"Hello!" They both called to me.

"Won Yi I'm still having a crisis." Yu Ri said.

"Still?" She said as I sat on a stool, looking around the room curiously.

"Oh Yoo Mi what do you think? This one or this one?" Yu Ri said holding up two almost identical dresses, they were both the same style of a short pastel coloured wrap dress with diamond detailing.

"...They're both the same." I replied a bit confused.

"See that's what I'm saying as well!" Won Yi explained.

"No no no! You see this one is a pastel neutrally pink and the other is a pastel neutrally yellow." Eun Bi explained.

"Hmm, I think the yellowy one then." I said, it complemented her dirty blonde dyed hair.

"Okay yellow one it is then!" Yu Ri rushed off to get changed somewhere in the depths of her wardrobe.

"Yoo Mi let me do your make up! I have the perfect eyeshadow to match your dress." Eun Bi said excitedly, truthfully I was terrible at makeup, I'd be especially grateful for someone to do it for me.

"And we could use this." Won Yi said holding up a glittery eyeliner.

"...Okay then." I agreed, smiling.

A few minutes later all the girls were doing my makeup, making jokes and chatting all together. Although I hadn't known them for very long I felt that we could become great friends.

"Ready?" Yu Ri asked.

I nodded my head, they turned my chair around to let me see my appearance in the mirror. I was genuinely shocked that it was the same person, I looked like I came out of a magazine, they were seriously good at this.

"Thank you!" I said. They laughed happily.

"No problem." Eun Bi said.

"Now let's go!" Won Yi said excitedly.

The four of us made our way down the grand staircase, the others waved at their school friends and greeted them whilst I looked around and tried not to fall over in my high heels. I avoided the gazes of the peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter