Golf

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Golf[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]-Nam Jae Hwa's point of view-

I didn't bother quickening my pace as I walked towards my three friends who were standing around the golf carts next to our caddies looking bored as hell.

"Ya, Nam Jae Hwa where have you been?" Gi Tae asked me.

"Sorry, I had to dry my hair and change my clothes." I said irritably remembering this morning's incident.

"What happened?" Ruben laughed as we packed our things into golf carts and sat down.

"That new maid! She sprayed me with a hose! I think I may have even preferred little miss no name to her."

"Aww 'little miss no name' you shouldn't say such bad things about your girlfriend." Ye Joon laughed.

"Not my-" I began slowly.

"I know I know, you'll have a much harder time convincing the girls about that however."

We reached the first hole and all got out of the golf carts, the caddies passed us our clubs.

"Do you want to do anything later on today? I was thinking maybe we could just hang out at my place." I asked, I wanted to avoid being alone with that girl. I convinced myself that this morning was simply an exception she had food! That's enough of a reason isn't it?

"No, sorry." They said in unison.

"What are you all doing!?"

"I'm going out with Eun Bi." Said Ruben.

"My dad's work thing, he wanted me to come along."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter