The new maid

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]The new maid[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]It was only later in the evening that the boys left. Ye Eun had insisted on cooking us dinner and to see how I was, with her job as a actress she was constantly busy so any time that she could spare she used wisely. I was happy that she came to visit often she was so caring towards a girl whom she barely even knew, as long as I had more people to talk too there was less chance in conversing with Jae Hwa also, that was a benefit.

"It's ready!" She called from downstairs, her happy tone ringing throughout the house.

I turned off the television in my room where I had been watching a comedy show to pass the time and walked out of the room shutting the door behind me.

Just as I exited another face appeared from the door nearest to mine. His room would be next door to mine wouldn't it. This could never be good.

"Turn down the volume on that stupid show, I could barely hear myself think." He said coldly before walking past me, he probably would have managed to push me out of the way if I hadn't moved quickly enough.

I rolled my eyes and continued down the stairs behind him.

"As if your loud music didn't cause any noise pollution." I half mumbled, just loud enough to allow him to hear.

I heard an angry sigh as he sped up his pace in front of me and moved to the dining room. Out of all people did he really have to be Nam Ga Eul's brother!?

In the dining room Ye Eun rushed around the kitchen finishing her preparations whilst a few maids scattered out after laying the table.

"It looks delicious!" I said politely there was so much food and it all looked as if it had been cooked by a professional.

"Thank you, I love doing things like this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter