That's when it hit me

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]That's when it hit me[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the bright light of the white room. I started to mumble some nonsense before I regained my speech.

"Oh! Ga Eul she's awake! Get the nurse." Said a person who currently had a beaming smile spread across her face and her pretty eyes were sparkling.

"I'm Choi Ye Eun, but just call me Unnie. I'm older than you right?"

"I-I'm 16, I think." I tried to remember anything else but I couldn't.

"What's your name?...you remember your name right?!"

"I don't know." That's when it hit me I've lost my memory, I don't know who I am or where I come from. All I know is that I've ended up in a hospital with someone called Choi Ye Eun and my head is killing me.

Ye Eun had a concerned look on her face as a doctor and a nurse followed by the other woman from before rushed into the room. I went to sit up in the bed as the doctor came to talk to me.

"Hello, I'm doctor Gyo. You're probably a little confused now."

I nodded my head in reply.

"These two ladies found you earlier this evening when you were caught in a dangerous situation where you took a nasty fall and have damaged your head. You've been asleep for a couple of hours, we suspected that you may have amnesia, have you had any trouble with your memory."

I nodded again, I felt nervous to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter