Evening on the balcony

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Evening on the balcony[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]-Nam Jae Hwa's point of view-

Through my curtains I could see a small figure standing on the balcony next to mine. I don't know why but I just found myself watching whilst listening to the music blaring from the speakers in my room. I instantly cursed myself when I realised what I was doing.

I quickly checked my appearance in the mirror before opening my curtain and door quietly, walking to the edge of my own balcony in the late evening light.

"There's something I want to know." I said making her startle as she had only just realised that I was standing next to her.

"What is it?" She replied once she realised it was me in a voice much calmer and sweeter than I had expected.

"What's your name?"

"This again?" She smiled at me but looked much more confident than the previous times I had asked her. I went to reply to her but she had already began to tell me her name.

"Kim. Yoo. Mi." She said pronouncing each syllable individually.

"Meh." I said jokingly receiving a harsh stare from her. I'm not entirely sure why I said it, it was a pretty name.

"The party will be alright won't it?" She asked me with a nervous expression.

"Yeah of course it will be, you've met some people already so it'll be fine." I replied.

I only realised that I had drastically changed my atti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter