Photograph

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Photograph[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]The school had called my guardians earlier which was of course Jae Hwa's parents. His mum answered the call and sounded absolutely distraught at the idea of Jae Hwa leaving me at school all alone.

When their driver pulled up outside the school she came rushing towards me.

"Are you okay? How on earth did you manage to get into detention on your first day?"

"It just happened that way." I was quite surprised that she didn't seem to be scolding me at all.

"The school told me you were late, didn't Jae Hwa take you to your form room?"

"...well he told me where it was..." I didn't want to completely grass him up, after all if anyone was going to give him a hard time for something like this it would be his mother.

...

"So did you get any homework?" She asked me later as we walked into the house.

"No, luckily not, it was only the first day." I smiled.

"Oh look who's just come back from detention." Jae Hwa said cheerily whilst walking down the stairs.

"And at who's fault I should ask!" His mother said with a raised voice.

He quickly did a 180 degree turn and went back into his room.

"Nam Jae Hwa!" She pointlessly called.

"That boy just has to learn. Yoo Mi?"

"Yes?"

"Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure what is it?" It was the least I could do, after all I was a complete stranger staying in her house.

...

Just minutes later after changing out of my school clothes I found myself nervously standing outside of Jae Hwa's door.

Why was I so worried? All his mum asked me to do is to go and speak to him for a while. Apparently she thought that he is too antisocial at home and needs someone to talk to after school.

I assured her that he is very sociable with his friends but she wasn't having any of it.

I reached my hand up to the door and knocked three times.

"What is it?" He shouted from inside his room.

"It's me." I replied.

I heard footsteps in the room and then he opened the door then closing it firmly behind him.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

"...nothing..." I said.

He quickly went to go back inside of his room but I managed to get through the door before he could shut me out.

"So how was school?" I said whilst I sat myself down on a navy blue beanbag in the living area of his room.

"We're in the same class and we were together for lunch. The only time you didn't see me today was detention."

"Gosh all I asked is how it went! You don't have to be so rude."

He turned around while I was speaking and retrieved something out of a drawer.

"Here." Jae Hwa said, chucking a small box over to me.

"What is it?" I asked curiously after I had just about caught it.

"Open it."

I opened the box to find a brand new smart phone inside.

"Wow. Thank you."

"Don't thank me, it wasn't my idea my mum made me do it."

I can't believe him why did he always have to make sure that I was fully aware of his hatred to me?

"You know you could have just said your welcome."

Jae Hwa looked as if he was about to start shouting at me when his mum burst into the room.

"Oh Yoo Mi did Jae Hwa give you that phone? Isn't that lovely."

"Were you listening at the door or something?!" He exclaimed.

"Pfft don't be ridiculous." His mum said nervously.

"But anyway I have good news." She said as she sat opposite me on another chair.

"I've employed an interior designer and some decorators and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter