Dreams are supposed to be big

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Dreams are supposed to be big[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]I tied Ttori's leash outside the post office before I entered, my mum had sent me to buy stamps whilst I took the dog for a walk.

"Hello." I said with a little wave to the woman at the desk. She smiled back at me, no doubt she'd lived here her whole life, I'd recognise her anyday, especially being such a small town as this.

"How much are stamps?" I counted my money in my hand. Before she could reply both of us were rather rudely interrupted by a high pitched (happy) scream coming from outside the post office and rapidly moving closer.

"Oh Sun Hee!" She said giving me one of the tightest hugs I have ever received, before proceeding to jump around the post office frightening the poor elderly woman. Who was just about to hand me the pack of stamps.

"Sorry!" Ko Mi Nah said noticing the woman's shock.

"What on earth happened?" I said whilst exchanging the money for the stamps, "Thank you."

We walked out of the post office, Mi Nah just continued smiling brightly; I didn't have the slightest clue why.

"Speechless are we?" I laughed, "Really what is it though! Has 2ne1 got a new single? Did SHINee release their music video? Oh or did a boy ask you out?" I continued to giving a cheesy wink.

"No, no, don't be silly, none of those things happened!" Mi Nah said still breathles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter