Detention

Seoulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoulmate[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Detention[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]As much as we tried even with Yu Ri as the daughter of the owner of the school we couldn't get me out of detention. That devil of a teacher was apparently the only one who could get me out, and she wasn't changing her mind anytime soon.


I opened the door of the designated detention room to find the three boys sitting at the back of the room chatting. They went silent as I walked in.


I sat at the front if the room as far as I could possibly get from them, it felt as if there were butterflies in my stomach and I could feel their stares on the back of my head.


Eventually I did actually feel something on the back of my head. One of them had thrown a scrunched up sheet of paper at me. I turned around to see Park Chang Su staring at me piercingly.


"Ya, Chang Su don't do that." Shin Yu Han nudged him.


I turned around but he started to talk to me.


"What are you? How do you know them guys."


"My friends?" I said quietly.


"Louder please can't hear you!" Chang Su replied.


"Hyung! Stop." Kim Woo Jin said.


We all immediately turned around as the teacher came in.


"Now, you three have been here enough times to know not to talk. And you I'm very disappointed, detention on your first day?"


Damn that Jae Hwa, I'd kill him if he wasn't Nam Ga Eul's brother.


"Move to the front." The teacher said to the three boys, they stood up and took their bags with them to sit at the front around me.


"Now, I have a job for you four to do but if you can't manage to do it properly I'll have to find a worse punishment for you."


I watched Chang Su roll his eyes, it was obvious that he was experienced with detention.


"The mess that was made in the canteen today, you four clean it up. In silence."


"Seriously?!" Kim Woo Jin said abruptly.


"Do you want to know the alternative."


"I'd rather not." Said Shin Yu Han.


"Just get on with it. The quicker it's done the quicker you get home. And I don't want to hear a single word from you." The teacher said whilst handing us the cleaning equipment and sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter