The Truth

In Love with Kang Gary

It was over between me and Kang Gary. He came back to Seoul to record the RM episodes as scheduled. I lied that I was not feeling well and skipped the RM filming since I really did not know how to face Gary. I even went to the extend to get my manager unnie to get me warded to the hospital in order to escape from Kang Gary. I later heard from Haha Oppa that Kwang Soo actually punched Kang Gary in the face during one of the games. Kwang Soo said that it was a punishment for treating his noona badly. I laughed bitterly upon hearing that.

Kang Gary made attempts to visit me in the hospital. But was stopped by my manager unnie, my CEO and his staffs. Seems they ended up in a fight and the hospital securities made both parties leave the ward. My heart sank upon hearing Gary was injuried in the fight. I knew he has good fighting skills but my CEO's staff were not people whom you can fool with either. I was so worried for Kang Gary that I actually called Gil Oppa to see if everything is well.

"Ji Hyo, thank you for calling. He just has some bruises on his arms and legs. Your CEO was kind enough to tell his staff not to punch his face." Gil Oppa told me.

"Gil Oppa, thank you. Please don't tell Kang Gary that I called."

"Ji Hyo, you still loved him, don't you? Why...." Before Gil Oppa can finish his sentence, I hanged up the call and I later text Gil Oppa to apologise for being rude.

I was discharged and allowed to go home and by then I heard that Kang Gary has gone back to LA to continue his career movements and soon Leessang will be moving on to Europe.

At times, I will miss Kang Gary but his kisses with Kim Min Lee made my heart ached. It was so painful at times that I had to start taking pain killers. But I knew, the pain killers do not help. Filming for the new drama sometimes allowed me to cry openly due to the storyline. I felt better after crying out loud for the pain I am going through.

When night falls and I was alone, I will start mourning for my wounds again. Sometimes, I will wake up with tears in my eyes. During the winter nights, seems my tears were the only thing that was keeping me warm.

“Ji Hyo. You have to stop crying at night. Your puffy eyes made it so difficult for the makeup artist.” Unnie whispered to me.

“Unnie, just tell them my eyes are puffy due to all the crying scenes in the drama.”

It took the media 1 month to discover my breakup with Kang Gary. The media has reported that our breakup was due to Gary was seeing another girl and Kim Min Lee's photo was even posted on internet news and the local newspaper. I stepped up to explain that our breakup is due to  “We are seeing each other too little, and the relationship drifted.” and in fact, no third party was involved.

Protecting Kang Gary is the last thing that I can do for him.


At Gary's apartment in LA

Upon hearing the news about Ji Hyo had admitted that her relationship with Gary is off, Gary went drinking again.

"Gil Hyung. Gary Hyung is drunk again." Sam put Gary on his bed and use a hot towel to cover his face. At the same time, Sam went to the first aid box to get some bandage for Gary's hand.

"He hurt himself again? What did he do this time." Gil frowned. Ever since Gary broke up with Ji Hyo, besides staying awake for his performances and concerts, he will got himself drunk. And after he was drunk, he will keep dialing Ji Hyo's number which never get through since Ji Hyo had blocked Gary's number. And at times, when Gary lose control of himself, he will hurt himself by punching the walls or using broken glasses to stab on his arm.

Gil is extremely upset to see Gary in such state "Kang Gary, wake up. You got drunk every night and hurt yourself. What do you think you are doing??" Gil shouted at Gary. He pulled Gary up from his bed and pushed him into the shower room and start spraying water on his face and threw him back on his bed. Gary buried his face into his hands upon waking up from the cold shower.

"Gil Oppa , what are you doing. You will hurt Gary Oppa." Kim Min Lee walked into the room at the same moment. She had been dropping by to hope to take care of Gary whenever he was drunk. But Gary had informed Sam and Gil to have him keep a distance from Min Lee regardless if he was drunk or awake.

“Gary Oppa, are you ok? Please take care of yourself. Even when you have already broken up with Miss Ji Hyo, you still have me." Min Lee said

“NO!!. Who said we broke off. Mong Ji IS STILL MY WOMAN.” Gary screamed. Min Lee was shocked at Gary’s reaction and she took a few steps backwards.

“Min Lee. I am sorry. I shouldn’t have screamed. But I really feel so bad that I had hurt Ji Hyo. I love her so much. I can’t afford to lost her.” Gary said helplessly.

“Oppa, I never knew that you are so deeply into her.”

“Min Lee. I am sorry about what happened the other nights. I am sorry about the kisses. I was so drunk and I hardly remember anything. I know, is not an excuse saying that I was drunk. If something had really happened between us, I apologise for my impulsiveness. But is already over between us. My heart has only 1 woman and that’s  Ji Hyo. “ Gary knows that he has to make things clear. And if he has done this earlier, he would not have hurt Ji Hyo.

Min Lee's heart sank. This is the first time Gary bother to talk to her after his breakup with Ji Hyo. Though Min Lee had made many attempts to get Gary to come back to her, she failed. It was also painful for her to see Gary in such state.

“Oppa, I am sorry too. I always thought that we can be together again. We were in a relationship for 5 years. You and Miss Ji Hyo are just dating for less than 2 years. I never thought that the love between the 2 of you is so deep. “ Min Lee’s eyes started to go red.

“Oppa, don’t worry about what happened between us. Actually, nothing has happened. We just merely shared the same bed together. Like what you had said, you were dead drunk. There was actually nothing much you could do besides sleeping. I wanted to make you come back and that’s why I slept besides you and took some photos of us in bed. I thought perhaps I can send these to Miss Ji Hyo and made her mad and leave you. But seeing you in this state, I am glad that I did not do that. Otherwise, I will not know how to face you in future.” The truth is finally out. Gary felt that he sees some light for his relationship with Ji Hyo.

“Oppa, I understand that I can’t force my love on you since your heart is no longer with me. I am really sorry for causing such as mess between you and Miss Ji Hyo. Is there anything I can do to help you both patch up?” Min Lee asked sincerely.

“Min Lee. Thank you for letting me know the truth. I am glad to know that there is actually nothing between us. I will try to explain to Ji Hyo and win her back. I am sure I can do it.” There was a determined glint in Gary's eyes.