Making it up to you

In Love with Kang Gary

All guests, nominatees and the award winners were invited to the after party celebrations. Instead of avoiding Kang Gary like what I will usually do, I picked up all my courage and attended the celebrations. I won the Best Actress award with all my hard work, so tonight is my night.

When I arrived at the after party celebrations, Kang Gary was no where to be found. I heard that he left early and went to another club for celebrations. After the party had ended, the night was still young and I was invited by the crew to continue to celebrate in another club.

“Why am I having this feeling that I will meet Kang Gary in this club.” I was mumbling to myself as I stepped into the club. And yes, there he was, Kang Gary was surrounded by girls and they were dancing away. One of the girls even try to use her s to rub against Kang Gary’s back.

Sigh, the leopard doesn't change his spots. All the rubbish about missing me? What a joke. That was all for show.  Seeing the expression on my face, my manager unnie gave me a hug.

“Unnie, I am OK. I am a strong girl.” I laughed. But in my heart, I felt so bitter and I was actually feeling jealous about these girls. I picked up a glass of wine and emptied it, I thought that can wake me up and shook my thoughts off Kang Gary. But seems 1 glass was not enough, and I actually emptied almost a bottle of red wine within minutes.

“Ji Hyo, don’t drink too much.” Unnie tried to stop me. “Unnie, is my day, let me have my way. I want to dance, unnie, come, dance with me.” I tried to pull Unnie to the dance floor but unnie was too shy and rejected me. So instead I started dancing with the crew members.

As I swayed like a crazy woman on the dance floor (I think I was actually getting drunk), I was drifting away from my crew members and was drowned by the crowds. I was trying to make my way back to my crew when suddenly a pair of hands grabbed me by my waist.

I turned around and saw some strangers smiling at me. The guy who grabbed me by my waist, tired to keep me in his embrace.

“Who are you? I don’t know you.” I tried to push him away.

“Miss Song, you are so pretty. Interested in a one night stand with me?” The guy grimed.

“Let go, I don’t know you.” And again my body started to sway and my vision became blur, the alcohol in my body was starting to play tricks on me.


Kang Gary was dancing aimlessly on the dance floor. Though he was surrounded by girls who were pretty and y, his heart and thoughts were only on Ji Hyo. She was so beautiful and y tonight.

"My Ji Hyo is pure as an angel by the day and y like a devil at night. These girls were nothing compared to Ji Hyo." Gary sighed to himself.

As Gary was dancing, he saw a lady swaying her way on the dance floor with her hands in the air. "That's how Ji Hyo will usually dance." Gary said to himself. "Wait, that was Ji Hyo isn't it?"

The next minute, Gary saw Ji hyo been pulled into the crowds. Though it was crowded and dark, Gary could clearly see that a pair of hands were on her waist. That was a pair of hands that belong to a man. Gary got jealous immediately and his eyes kept following Ji Hyo.

"Was Ji Hyo in trouble? Seems she was pushing the man away." Gary felt angry. "What is this guy trying to do. Hey, brothers, come with me. Your sister in law is in trouble." Gary told his crew and pushed his way through the crowds.


“Hey, you, hands off!” Another pair of hands caught me by my waist and I was pulled backwards. I turned around and saw Kang Gary. But before I can do anything, I collapsed into his arms.

“This woman is MINE.” Kang Gary glared at the group of guys. And he had his whole crew behind him.

“OK OK. Yours. I am leaving.” The guy and his friends quickly retreat into the crowds.

Though my vision was too blurry to witness what had actually happened, I could hear the incident with my ears. Oh, Kang Gary, you are so manly.  There was a smile on my face before I totally out from the drunkenness. I felt the warmth of Kang Gary’s hug.


News about the awards and behind the scenes were well covered by the social media, the TV and the newspaper on the following day. Kang Gary’s confessions to me were all over the media. Positive and negative comments from Net citizens were also pouring in. I was glad no one caught the drunken Song Ji Hyo collaspsing into the arms of her ex boyfriend.

I did not ask what happened the other night. Seems that it was unnie who ‘snatched’ me from Kang Gary after I collapsed and brought me home. I did not see Kang Gary after the incident, I heard that he went back to the US to work on his last concert for the album. And after that, he will be back in Seoul to work on Leessang’s next album.


With my latest titled as the best actress of the year, there were many photo shots, interviews and product endorsement that I had to attend. Unnie had to adjust my schedule to let me rest for a few days after weeks of non stop working as I was experiencing chest pain. A health check was arranged for me.

“Ji Hyo. Unnie can’t fetch you for your health check. My car broke down. I am waiting for the car tow.”

“OK. Unnie. I can take a cab there.”

“Ji Hyo. Wait for me at the hospital. I will come and fetch you after your health check, by taxi.”


Kang Gary finally finished off with his last concert in US and came back to Seoul. Rest days were arranged for him and his crew before working on the next album. The first thing he did when he returned to Seoul was to drop by Ji Hyo’s apartment since he heard from Ha Ha that Ji Hyo wasn’t feeling well and RM filming was postponed. He knew that Ji Hyo might not want to see him so he was driving by and hope to get a glimpse of her to ensure that she is well.

He was happy when he saw Ji Hyo coming out from her apartment. And subconsciously , he followed Ji Hyo’s taxi and reached the hospital. Gary was worried if Ji hyo was OK, so he secretly followed her into the hospital. Gary was anxious to know what happened to Ji Hyo.

“Gary Oppa!” Gary turned around and saw a young nurse screaming.

“Shh….Pls keep it low. I don’t want to attract attention.” Gary tried to calm down the nurse. He did not want Ji Hyo to see him and think that he is a stalker following her around.

“Oh, Gary Oppa. Did you accompanied Ji Hyo unnie to the hospital to do health check? I knew it, I just knew it that the two have you will start dating again once you are back in Seoul.” She is obviously a Monday couple shipper.

“Er….” Before Gary could say anything, the young nurse pulled him to one side.

“Gary Oppa. You should take good care of Ji Hyo unnie. She has been relying on medications such as pain killers for the past 6 months and this is not good for her.” The hard core fan disclosed Ji hyo’s conditions to Gary.

“Pain killers? Why did she had to rely on these?”

“Her medical report shows that she was emotionally unstable for the past 6 mths, and that causes chest pain for her. “


Gary sobbed in his car. He never expected that he has hurt Ji Hyo so deeply and caused her so much miseries.

“Ji Hyo ah…..how can Oppa make up to you. You have suffered too much for me. Oppa want to use his whole life to make up to you. ”