Pregnant and accusation

In Love with Kang Gary

Kang Gary couldn’t believe that the photos of his body with Kim Min Lee in bed was scattered all over the social media . There were even rumours about Min Lee carrying his baby.

Gary was aware of these photos all along since Min Lee did show the photos to him when they were still in the US. These were taken by Min Lee when Gary was drunk. Min Lee initially had planned to send these photos to Ji Hyo, aiming to drive Ji Hyo out of Gary’s life. But she had erased such thoughts after understanding Gary’s love for Ji Hyo

 Gary thought that the photos would have been deleted since Min Lee had left long ago and she was already married to the guy she loved.

“What the heck is this?” Gary banged his fist on the table of his studio. “How am I to explain these to Ji Hyo?"

Knowing that Ji Hyo had already back in Seoul, Gary decided to visit Ji Hyo on the following morning to explain things.

“Maybe I should get Min Lee to come with me.” Gary reached for his mobile to dial Min Lee’s phone when he received a message.

11:03 pm, Min Lee : Gary Oppa, I am very sorry about the photos. I should have deleted them long ago.

“Min Lee, I need your help to explain to Ji Hyo. Can you meet up with me tomorrow?” Gary texted back to Min Lee

11:05 pm, Min Lee : Oppa, I am most willing to do so. I will come with my husband, Mike tomorrow to your studio at 11 am.

11:08 pm, Min lee : Gary Oppa, I am really sorry about what happened. I hope these will not affect your image and your career, and most importantly, your relationship with Miss Ji Hyo.


I did expect Kang Gary to come to me to explain things, but did not expect Kim Min Lee to turn up at my door step. When did Kang Gary started to contact  with Kim Min Lee again? Or all along Gary had kept contact with his ex girlfriend? There was a guy who came along with Kim Min Lee. That’s her husband? I wondered.

Kim Min Lee bowed to me and started to explain that she lost her mobile phone a week ago. Someone found the phone, send it to the police station and she managed to claim it back. Few days later, the photos were scattered all over. She assured me that the photos were taken out of her impulsiveness, there was actually nothing between Kang Gary and herself. She is now happily married to Mike, her husband and waiting for the arrival of their first child.

I thought Kim Min Lee’s apologies were sincere so I had chosen to believe both Kang Gary and Kim Min Lee but my manager unnie thinks otherwise.

“Ji Hyo, you are buying the story? How do you know if what Kim Min Lee says is not Kang Gary’s instruction. There be may something else behind your back.”

“Unnie, I am very tired, I do not want to read between the lines. As long as Gary Oppa says he did not do it. I will believe him.”

“You are totally blinded by love.” Unnie shook her head.


Having Song Ji Hyo to believe in Kang Gary is actually not enough. The scandal between Kang Gary and Kim Min Lee spread like fire, forcing Leessang’s crew to put their heads together to think of a way to clarify the scandal. As Gary’s girlfriend, I was invited to sit in their meeting so I was updated of the happenings.

“Gary Hyung, I think the best way is to invite Miss Min Lee to step up to explain things during the press conference. Noona Ji Hyo can also step up to show her support.” The crew suggested.

“Min Lee is already very much disturbed by the media now. Many net citizens are calling her ugly names. She is pregnant now and under tremendous amount of stress. I don’t want her to be further exposed in the media.  She needs to be protected.” Gary opposed to the idea.

“How about Ji Hyo noona? Can she step up to say something?”

Kang Gary looked at me with guilt in his eyes. Though we had never declared our relationship to the media, we were often spotted by the media when we were out on dates. To the public, Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo was already an item, we are a couple.

“Is OK for me to step up to support Gary Oppa. Anything for him.” I held Gary’s hand tightly.


“Ji Hyo, how can you agree to attend the press conference? Kang Gary had never formally declared that you are his girlfriend. I am sure Mr CEO will never agree to this also.” My manager Unnie refused to give me her support.

“Unnie please…..Please help me to talk to Chang Joo Oppa.” I pleaded. “Unnie, please, just this…..” before I could finish my sentence, I suddenly felt nauseous. I ran to the toilet and started throwing up.

“Ji Hyo, are you ok? Did you eat the wrong food?” Unnie asked.


The pregnancy test kit was showing a second line on the stick. So? Congratulations? I am pregnant? That brought back memories of the recent love making session with Kang Gary where he wasn’t wearing any protection.

I was totally lost. Pregnant? What? Pregnant? I was not even ready to start a family and now I was pregnant? Should I tell Kang Gary about it? He was going through a lot of stress recently due to the incident of the photos, at the same time, he was already into the stage of post productions for his album.

At this point, my phone beeps with a message.

11:08 am manger unnie “Kim Min Lee came to my office. I am coming to your apartment now. We need to talk”

I quickly threw the pregnancy test stick into the rubbish chute. The next minute I heard unnie opening the door to my apartment.

“Kim Min Lee came to my office today. She asked if I could help to arrange a press conference for her so she can clarify her relationship with Kang Gary to the media.” Unnie told me.

“Unnie, no, you can't do that. Gary Oppa is against the idea. He wanted to protect Min Lee from the media.”

“Ji Hyo, how about you? Did he ever consider any thoughts for you?”

“Unnie, I am his girlfriend, I should give him the support he needs at this point of crisis.”

“Ji Hyo, what if you are giving him all the support he wants? That does not solve the problem. People will still think that he had done it with Kim Min Lee. The key person now is Kim Min Lee. If she don’t step up to clear the air, no one will believe Kang Gary.” Unnie tried to reason with me.

“Unnie, I think is enough. There is no need for us to discuss any further on the matter. We should leave these in the hands of Leessang’s agency. I will do accordingly to what they want me to do even if you or Chang Joo Oppa opoose to the idea.”


I knew I have to wake up early today. After 4 days of discussion and preparations, the press conference to clear Kang Gary’s name of the photo scandal is scheduled to be tomorrow. I am supposed to go through a rehearsal with Gary and his crew today. But I was extremely tired recently, I guessed it was due to my early stage of pregnancy. I will sleep for 12 or 14 hours a day when I am not working. I started to experience dizziness and morning sickness. (I was lucky that I do not need to go for RM filming these 2 weeks since some of the members were attending fan meeting in other contries).

By the time I wake up today, it was already 12 pm. I switched on my mobile phone and found tons of messages from Kang Gary. I quickly get dressed and rushed to Leessang'soffice.

There was a strange tension in the atmosphere when I reached Leessang’s office.

“Ji Hyo, what happened?” Kang Gary was asking me coldly.

“Sorry, Oppa, I overslept.” I bowed and apologized.

“No, I am not talking about you. I am asking you what did you and your manager unnie do to Min Lee.”

“Oppa, what are you talking about.”

“Song Ji Hyo. Stop pretending!” Gary shouted. This is the first time that Gary shouted at me ever since we patched back in our relationship.

“Gary, calm down. Seems Ji Hyo really did not know what happened.” Gil tried to bring down Gary’s emotions.

“Ji Hyo. Your manager unnie had just organized a press conference for Min Lee this morning at 9 am. In the press conference, Min Lee had admitted that she has set up a trap to let Gary step in. Those photos are the consequences. She also clarified that there is nothing between Gary and herself and the baby is not Gary’s. I think she is under stressed and she fainted after the press conference. Fortunately, both herself and the baby are in stable condition now. They are admitted to XX hospital.” Gil Oppa tried to explain the siuation.

I listened to Gil Oppa’s explanation quietly. So Kang Gary thought that unnie and I were the master mind behind all this?

“Oppa, I knew that Miss Min Lee had visited my manager unnie regarding the press conference. But I already told unnie not to step in for the matter.”

“Then you should have told me about it!” Gary said with frustration.

“Oppa, I am sorry. I knew I should have informed you about it. But I just…..” I couldn’t tell Gary that I was feeling sick recently due to my pregnancy  (and the baby is his), , I did not really have the mood to pay attention to Min Lee's request, can I?

“Ji Hyo. You don't care about Min Lee at all and you don’t even care about me at all.” Gary said angrily, picked up his keys and stormed out of his office.

Kang Gary, how can you accused me of what I did not do. I cared for you, I cared so much for you that I don't even dare to burden you with the news that I am pregnant with your child.

 Tears started to gather in my eyes, I could feel my throat getting sore. I squeezed my eyes shut and try to control myself from crying.