Jealousy and insecurities

In Love with Kang Gary

After laughing over the headlines, I decided to take a shower and forget about the Kim Min Lee thing. I should have trusted Gary Oppa and I believed that he will soon be telling me about what happened between him and his ex-girl friend. And for the "Love Triangle" scandal, let my manager unnie handle that. She is always good in handling crisises and the media.

I was taking my shower when I heard someone opened and closed the door of my apartment.

“Unnie is it you?” I shouted from the shower room. The people who had the keys to my apartments are my manager unnie, my mum and of course Gary Oppa, the guy who has unlocked my heart and therefore he had the ‘honour’ to hold the key to my apartment.

I was suspecting unnie to come and discuss, or rather tell me what her plans on how to clarify with the media on my relationships with Jong Kok and Gary Oppa since I had talked to her while reading the media news.

“Unnie, is that you?” I asked the second time. Anyway, I am done with my shower. So I wrapped a towel around me and went to the living room to find unnie.

“Mong Ji, is me.” I saw Gary Oppa sitting on the sofa in the living room.

“Oh, Oppa is you.” I wasn’t ready to see Gary Oppa. “Not happy to see me?” Gary Oppa replies coldly.

“Mong Ji, come and sit with Oppa. I want to ask you a few things.” He continues with his peaceful but cold tone.

“Oppa, let me get dressed first.” I was holding on to my towel.

“No, Song Ji hyo, come here. If I don’t ask you now, I will go crazy. Please come here.”

I obediently sat beside him. He looked at me with a deep gaze, “Please tell me what happened between you and Jong Kok hyung.”

“Who? You mean me and Jong Kok Oppa?" I looked at Gary Oppa blankly. I was ready to forget about you and your Kim Min Lee and now Kang Gary, you dared to question me about Jong Kok Oppa?  I was getting mad.

“We went out for a date after the endorsement autograph session. What you saw in the pictures were what we are doing.” I replied, avoiding his eyes. That’s not true, I just want to make you jealous and mad. Why did you not tell me about your Kim Min Lee.

There was total silence. And I suddenly heard someone sniffing next to me. I turned around and was shock to see Gary Oppa’s eyes, his eyes were all red. He was actually controlling himself from crying. Crying?? This is the first time I see such a Gary Oppa.

I started to panic. “Oppa, what’s wrong??”

“Mong Ji. Is it real between you and Jong Kok Hyung? Did you two date behind my back?”

“Oppa, are you kidding me? You don’t trust me at all? Will you believe me if I said that those words just now are to make you jealous? You know there is nothing between me and Jong Kok Oppa. He is like a hyungnim to me.”

He pulled me towards him and buried his face into my chest and continue to sniff.

“Oppa, are you ok? There is really nothing between us. You trust me, don’t you?”

“Mong Ji. As long as you said so, I will trust you.” He kissed my neck and moved his lips to mine, and started slamming his kisses on me. I try to gasp for air, but he just couldn’t let go. His hands were all over me and my towel dropped as I struggle to free myself from him. Finally I pushed him away and started to pick up the towel which had dropped on the floor.

“Oppa, my towel dropped.” I was struggling to wrap the towel over my bare body.

“Mong Ji. No need the trouble. Let Oppa wrapped you in my arms.”

“Aw…another cheesy statement of yours.” I started to giggle and he smiled.

“Oppa, please smile when you see me, please don’t cry when you see me.” I whispered at his ears when he kissing my neck.

"Mong Ji, Oppa loves you. I cannot afford to lost you to anyone." He looked into my eyes and whispered his words.

That night, we had shared lots of sweet moments together. And I looked forward to more of these even it meant that I may get pregnant any minute and have to stop my acting career. I love this man named Kang Gary and for him, I am ready to give up anything for him.

Still, I had this question in my mind, this is the first time that I see such an insecure Kang Gary ever since we started dating. He may had feel insecure when he first confessed his love to me due to he felt that he looks and his career achievements were not in pile with mine. But as his popularity grew and his talents being recognised, his confidence level grew as well. And I had accepted and loved him with all my heart. Why is he so insecure? Anything to do with this Kim Min Lee? And when is he going to tell him about her? Should I asked?

I am in a state of daze and confusions. My trust for Gary Oppa started to fade.