Jealousy and insecurities II

In Love with Kang Gary

“Ji Hyo. Did you ask Gary about Miss Kim…..Kim something?” Jong Kok Oppa sat besides me during the break time when filming RM.

“No, Oppa. I did not. I choose to trust him. If he is not telling me anything, I shall not ask. I shall just trust him.” I smiled.

“Ji Hyo. You are a nice girl. Kang Gary is such a blessed guy.” Jong Kok Oppa patted on my head and said.

“Wow, Oppa, that was the sweetest compliment I ever get from you after knowing you for so many years.” I patted on his arm and we both looked into each other eyes and smile. And suddenly I see Jong Kok’s oppa’s face blushing and he turned away.

“Oppa, why are you blushing.” I laughed and I saw our female guests looking at our direction. "Oppa, Oppa, I think one of them may be interested in you." I shook Jong Kok Opaa's hand and asked him to look at the female guests' directions.

“Hey…Song Ji Hyo, stop that…did Gary ask you about us?” Jong Kok asked as he adjusted his cap.

“Oppa, you mean those photos with you and me holding hands? Yes, he did ask me about it. But I did not explain much since I don’t want him to know about my meeting with his ex girlfriend. But I guess he trusted you and me and he did not asked much after I told him that is nothing between you and me.”

“Really? Am glad to hear that. ”

 “Oppa, don’t try to change the subject. Am talking about the female guests. Anyone of them you are interested in?" I kept teasing Jong Kok Opaa.

“Hey, Song Ji Hyo, don’t be busybody.” He tried to tease me back by snatching my mobile phone that I was holding.

“Hey, Kim Jong Kok, give me back my phone.” I yelled after him.

“Song Ji Hyo, come and chase me.” He laughed. We were about to start chasing each other when PD shouted, “RM, fall in.”


I was in Gary Oppa’s car, heading for my place. We bought some street food and wanted to have these for dinner at my place.

“You were having fun with Jong Kok Hyung just now.” Gary Oppa had his eyes glued on the car window.

“Ha?” I looked at him blankly.

“Mong Ji. You like Jong Kok Hyung, don’t you?”

“Hey Kang Gary, what are you talking about? Yes I do like Jong Kok Oppa but I loved that man named Kang Gary.”

“Mong Ji, Mong Ji. I loved you too.” Gary Oppa broke into a smile.

Again, I felt the jealousy and insecure in Kang Gary. I mean I am sort of happy that he does get jealous over my interactions with other men. But the insecure part is just too much for me to handle. I couldn't read in between the lines of his recent behaviour. I just felt that he doesn't trust me at all. What is love if there is no trust built between the 2 parties involved? I think I should really talk to him.


“Mong Ji, I have something to tell you. Can you come to my place tonight?” I received a text from Gary Oppa when taking a break from my drama filming.

“Oppa, OK, I will come tonight. But I can only make it around 10 pm. I hope filming will not end later than that.” I replied.

Something to tell me? Good, we need to talk anyway.