Mr Kang , Mrs Kang and their 3 boys

In Love with Kang Gary

Miss Song has become Mrs Kang offically 3 weeks after I was discharged from the hospital. Our wedding was a low profile one with only our parents witnessing the whole process of our vows. There was no wedding growns, tuxedo,  no wedding cakes, no bridesmaid, no best man, no wedding singers, no red carpets. We simply read our vows and signed our names on the marriage certificate.

Our parents started sobbing tears of joy as I and Gary read our vows. I was also trying hard to control my tears though I knew that my eyes were already getting red. My lips trembled as I read the vows. My hands were shaking when I signed the papers. I stole a look at Gary, he was looking all calm and peaceful like what he usually looked like.

“Isn’t he nervous or felt moved?” I asked in my heart. It was then he dropped the pen on the floor while signing the marriage certificate, I noticed that sweat started to gather at his forehead. I held his hands and found it was all sweaty.

“Oppa, you are as nervous as I am?” I asked.

“Mong Ji ar….I felt so nervous. This is the first time I am doing this.” Gary replied.

“First time? Of course this is your first time. How many times you had done this?” I shot at look at Gary. That invited laughter from our parents and the staffs at the registry.

“Yes yes, what am I talking about. First and only time.” Gary blushed, changing his words quickly.

“Mr Kang, are you ready to sign the papers?” The registry officer asked.

“Yes yes, where is the pen, oh, where is my hand.” Gary was holding me with 1 hand with the other clutching to his pants. Again, everyone laughed at his reaction.

“Mr Kang, please relax. Your bride will not run away. Please sign your name here.” The officer teased Gary.

“I love you, Song Ji Hyo. I promise that I will love you forever.” After signing the papers, Gary kissed me on my cheek. He whispered these words into my ears.

Though this is not the first time that Gary said that he loves me, I stillcouldn’t hold back my tears upon hearing these. The warm feeling in my heart, the hotness around my eyes, the lump at my throat, the feeling of being loved and blessed, I broke into tears.

“Kang Gary, please stay with me forever. I cannot imagine life without you and our kids.” I replied in between sobs while Gary used his thumbs to wipe away my tears of job.

“Why is eomma and appa crying? Did that Uncle (pointing at the registry officer) scolded them?” Hee Ji asked. All of us broke into laughter.

Our marriage was made known to the public since our photos taken by the commuters at the registry was posted onto the social media. Leessang’s agency released a press statement to announced t official marriage along with the news of my second pregnancy of my twins. The public responded with congrats and warm blessings. Of course, there were also people who condemned us for setting a bad model for the young fans as we did not get married immediately after giving birth to our first child. These negative comments did not really bothered us too much

The running members and crew also send in messages of congrats and blessing to Gary and myself. I was glad that all of them understood that we wanted a low profile wedding, none of them suggested any luxurious celebrations. Instead we have a simple dinner together, just like a normal family dinner. After all, we are like a family after knowing each other for so many years.

They were there on every important stage of my life. When I fell in love with Gary, when I broke up with him and when I gave birth to Hee Ji. They were there giving me advise and support when I first join Running Man. They witness my growth as Ace in the show, they witness all the fame and support I gained after all my hardwork. They are family.


I gave birth to a pair of healthy boys upon my 9 month of pregnancy. We named our boys Kang Hee Kok and Kang Hee Man.  Hee Ji was excited that he finally have play mates.

“Appa, when will my two brothers be as tall as me? When can my two brothers play with me?” Hee Ji kept asking Gary questions.

“Hee Ji, it will be very, very fast. They will grow up very fast.” Gary patted on Ji Hee’s head and kept smiling at the pair of boys.

“Oppa, are you disappointed that there were no girls?” I asked Gary while lying on the hospital bed.

“No no, Mong Ji. Boys or girls, they are all our children. I dote and love every one of them.” Gary smiled at me. He brushed my hair backwards, planted kisses on my forehead and cheeks, and held my hands.

“Well, we can always try for a girl when the twins get older.” Gary raised his eye browns and grinned.

“Oh god, Oppa, you are not thinking about having another kid, are you?” I pouted my lips.

“Mong Ji, you know, your Oppa is capable of making many many kids. Good genes.” Gary grinned playfully. I glared at Kang Gary but in my heart, I was thinking, if god is going to give me another kid, regardless is a boy or a girl, I will still accept it with happiness and gratitude.

I thank my parents who doted on me on every stage of my life. I thank god that he brought Kang Gary into my life. I thank Kang Gary for loving me and giving me a happy family of 3 kids. Kang Gary, Kang Hee Ji, Kang Hee Kok and Kang Hee Man, these are the importannt men in my life. I will walk through my life with these 4 men giving them all my love and all the best I had. I love you all.