We are dating

In Love with Kang Gary

I am happy. Tonight, Gary Oppa is making dinner for me.  We have dated for 5 months and Oppa cooks for me whenever we could squeeze time from our busy schedules. Tonight’s dinner, though was not a luxurious one with lots of expensive food, it was a heart-warming dinner at his place where he made steak and  red wine was always what we had enjoyed together. There were no candle lights, but his jokes had made me laughed throughout the dinner. That made me sohappy.

“Let me help you with washing the plates” Gary Oppa offered his help.

“No no, I can do it, you just help me wipe them……..”Before I could finish my sentence, he stood behind me, rested his head on my shoulders and reached for the plates. I felt his warm and breath against my neck. I blushed.

“If I can wash the dishes like today for every day, I am willing to do it for the rest of my life” Gary Oppa says.

“You are so cheesy” But I enjoyed being close to you, my heart says. But somehow, the practical side of me surfaced, we will never finish washing and drying the plates if we are doing it this way.

“C’mon, Oppa. Behave yourself, I want to finish washing these plates and watch the DVD that Unnie bought for me.”

“You are so unromantic” Oppa squeezed and huggged me tightly for half a minute before he let go and start wiping the plates dry.


“Mong ji, Mong Ji, wake up, it’s almost 1 am. Oppa will send you home.” Oh, I felt asleep while watching the DVD. All those filming and commercial endorsement during the day must had drained me.

“Am so sleepy. Can I just sleep for a few more minutes.”

“You want to spend the night with Oppa?”

“Ha?” I opened my eyes immediately and realized that I was sleeping on Oppa’s chest, and hugging his waist.  I quickly jumped out of the sofa but before I Knew, I roll off the sofa and fell to the ground. The next thing, I hit my head against the coffee table. “Ouch”

“Ha, ha, ha. There is no need to over react. If you want to stay overnight at Oppa’s place, I will let you sleep in the guest’s room. Not my bed. What were you thinking?”

I blushed. “Oppa, stop it. Am going home” I climbed to my feet and massage the spot of my head which had just hit the table.

“Come to Oppa. Let me see if there is a lump on your head. Hahaha” He massaged the lump. Is so comfortable and before I Knew, I fall asleep again.

I wake up to a bed with navy blue bed sheets. Oh…this is the guest’s room? I jumped out from bed and looked around. OK, this is Gary Oppa’s house, his guest’s room. Opps, I went to bed without washing my face and brushing my teeth? Oh, that’s embarrassing. I creep out of the room, take out the toothbrush and toothpaste from my bag and slipped into the toilet and start washing up myself.

“Mong Ji, you want to take a shower before going to the film set? I just hang a towel in the toilet.” , I cursed, he must have seen me creep out of the room and into the toilet. I must be had looked terrible with my messy hair and panda eyes.