제 1 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Prison

            MinNeul lowered her head along the way to the visiting room. She had been following the policewoman since just now and now she was standing in front of the visiting room. She was here just for one thing and she was nervous about it. She inhaled a deep breath and stepped inside the room. She could see the person she wanted to see the most was sitting with a poker face and her hands were cuffed. MinNeul walked in and sat in front of her.

            “Why are you here? What do you want from me?” SeRa asked, harshly. She was obviously did not welcome her and of course, a bit surprised to see MinNeul here. MinNeul cleared and looked at SeRa.

            “Unnie...” She called her and SeRa was taken aback with that. The girl she hated the most was calling her unnie.

            “Who are you calling ‘unnie’?!” She raised her tone and MinNeul flinched a bit. She was trembling but she had to do this. She told herself just now that no matter what SeRa was going to say, she had to be strong in order to find the answer.

            “Unnie...” She called her again. MinNeul got to know from MyungSoo that SeRa were older than her because SeRa was born in January 1992. So it was only right to call her unnie since she was someone her husband knew and she knew about their history too. If only SeRa was sane enough, she could be a good friend to her.

            “What do you want?” SeRa asked her, coldly. MinNeul bit her lips before she proceed with what she wanted from SeRa. She demanded an answer. An answer that would explain everything in the future.

            “Can you tell me what actually happened that night between me and SungGyu oppa? At the hotel...” SeRa raised her eyebrows.

            “Why are you asking this question now?” MinNeul did not answer but she lowered her head instead. SeRa were thinking an answer for her own question earlier and then a smirk appeared on her face.

            “Oh! Are you pregnant?” SeRa asked and MinNeul looked away. She was still ignoring her question.

            “Please tell me, unnie.” SeRa crossed her arms on her chest and leaned on her chair. She smiled when she remembered what she had done that night towards SungGyu and MinNeul.

            “That night, I sent only one alcoholic drink and only one juice. I put a sleeping pill and also... a  drug in that juice. I think you know what drug is that. You’re a doctor.” SeRa said. Obviously, MinNeul knew what drug was it. The drug that SeRa mentioned just now was a drug which increase one's ual arousal. It was no wonder how SeRa could have it because she worked in a club before this and it was where she met MyungSoo.

            “How about the other drink?”

            “It’s just a normal alcohol.”

            “You mean... that...” MinNeul’s lips were dry. She cupped in realisation. SeRa smirked as she was satisfied with what she had done to her.

            “Yeah. I purposely did that. Well, both of you did not do anything that night, right?” A tear dropped from MinNeul’s eyes and then followed by another tears. She was now clear with SeRa’s plan last time. SeRa was trying to make her to be the one in guilt because she was the one who drank the juice. She was the cause of what happened that night and of course SungGyu did not remember anything he had done. People usually did not remember what happened after their hangover. MinNeul was crying hardly and her body was trembling.

            “Hey, what are you afraid of? You’re married to MyungSoo, right? It can be MyungSoo’s baby.” SeRa said as if it was a small matter but not for MinNeul. She shook her head and wiped off her tears. She had promised herself to be strong.

            “I can’t...” MinNeul said and SeRa was confused with her answer. Her eyebrows furrowed and she observed MinNeul from head to toe.

            “What is it that you can’t?” MinNeul shook her head as an answer and stood up. She got her answer already and she wanted to leave.

            “Thank you, unnie.” She said and walked off. The policewoman trailed behind her while another policewoman took SeRa and brought her to her cell. SeRa suddenly got an idea why MinNeul said that and a smirk appeared again on her face.

At HyeYeon and SungYeol’s House

            HyeYeon was cooking in the kitchen while her almost one year daughter was walking around with her cart. SungYeon had grown as a beautiful baby and her face slowly showed both HyeYeon and SungYeol who she resembled the most. The answer was SungYeol, just like what HyeYeon said after she gave birth to SungYeon. From time to time, HyeYeon would look at the living room to see what SungYeon was doing. She was afraid something would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter