제 7 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Han River

            It had been five days since MyungSoo knew about MinNeul’s pregnancy. It also had been five days he ignored her by coming back home at midnight and went out of the house after she was gone to work. He also did not even eat any of the food that was prepared by his wife. For those five days, he had been in deep thoughts about MinNeul’s pregnancy. It was true that he thought MinNeul was cheating behind him but then again he kept thinking about the reason MinNeul was cheating on him. He loved her and he gave her everything he could. Where was his mistake in their relationship? Why did MinNeul do this to him? They had known each other for almost 15 years. Today, MyungSoo was sitting on one of the benches that was placed along the Han River. He stared the flowing water in front of him and pursed his lips. He suddenly remembered what had happened before to both of them last year. That was the time his eyes widened and MyungSoo immediately stood up and ran to his car. He drove his car in high speed to the place that he could meet her.

At Prison

            MyungSoo tilted his head when the person he wanted to meet the most appeared from behind the railing along with a policewoman assisting her. He observed her face, only to see a smirk plastered on her face. He assumed that the prison sentenced she was having right now did not help in changing her personality. SeRa sat across him as both of them was separated by a table. She placed her cuffed hands on the table and clasped both of her hands together while smirking at him.

            “I never expected that you would come and visit me.” SeRa said as she observed MyungSoo’s handsome face. The face that she wished she could touch lovingly all these while. SeRa might be obsessed with him but she did love him too. It was the first time MyungSoo visited her and to be truth, she was happy when she saw his face.

            “I just want to know something from you.” MyungSoo said and showed her his expressionless face. SeRa nodded her head.

            “I know. MinNeul visited me before for the same reason.” She told him. MyungSoo’s eyebrows scrunched in confusion. He never knew that MinNeul had come and met SeRa.

            “Why did she come and meet you?”

            “Just what I said just now. She came for the same reason as you.” MyungSoo nodded and closed his eyes for a while. He took a deep breath before he faced SeRa again.

            “Tell me, SeRa. What actually happened that night?” MyungSoo asked and this time his expressionless face softened. SeRa noticed his face and smirked.

            “That night…” She opened to tell what happened that night at the hotel. She told him from the very start until the end just like what she told MinNeul, leaving them thinking of what might happen then.

At MinNeul and MyungSoo’s House

            MyungSoo got back in the midnight again. He opened the door and turn on the light of the living room. As the living room was brightened by the light, he saw a figure was lying on the couch. MyungSoo knew it was MinNeul. She had been waiting for him like this for the past five days but he just ignored him. However, tonight he would not ignore her again. He approached his wife and kneeled beside the couch to take a look at her beautiful face. He raised his hand and caressed MinNeul’s face. His heart felt a pang of guilty when he felt her cheek was wet with her tears. He had been hurting his innocent wife and he felt bad for it. MyungSoo then extended his hand and hugged her lying figure. He hugged his wife for a while before MinNeul opened her eyes and blinked a few times.    

            “MyungSoo… you’re home?” MinNeul asked in her sleepy voice and it made MyungSoo pulled away from her. MinNeul sat up and looked at MyungSoo who was also looking at her with his teary eyes. She wanted to say something but MyungSoo crashed her against his chest, hugging her tightly as if she was going to leave him forever.

            “I’m sorry, MinNeul. I love you.” MyungSoo said near her ear. MinNeul hugged him back and snuggled closer to her husband.

            “I’m sorry too, MyungSoo. I… I don’t know this will happen.” MinNeul said. She knew that MyungSoo already knew the real story. It was hurting her actually that he was ignoring her the past five days. She wanted to tell him the truth but seeing him acting like that, she knew MyungSoo was not ready to hear it from her. However, she kept waiting for him to get back and prepared him food as a wife should do.

            “I understand, MinNeul. I’m sorry.” MyungSoo said and this time MinNeul teared up. MyungSoo could feel his shirt was wet with her tears.

            “I love you, MyungSoo. Please don’t doubt it. Please…” MinNeul pleaded him and it crashed MyungSoo’s heart to hear her said that. It was MinNeul’s biggest fear actually. She did not want MyungSoo thought that she did not loved him when he was her everything. MyungSoo also was regretting that he said those word to her the other day. MyungSoo nodded and pulled away.

            “I trust you, MinNeul.” He said and kissed her forehead. MinNeul closed her eyes while tears keep streaming down her cheeks. She was in bliss when she felt his loving kiss on her forehead. She pulled MyungSoo closer again and hugged him.

 

At HyeYeon and SungYeol’s House

            “SungYeol-ah, I have called MinYoung and arranged an appointment for you with her.” SungYeol’s mother said when they were going to have a dinner. HyeYeon and her maid were preparing the food while SungYeol and his mother were sitting at the dining table, waiting for the dinner to be fixed. SungYeon was in her room as she was sleeping after HyeYeon gave her a bottle of milk.

            “What appointment, omma?” SungYeol asked as he frowned. HyeYeon heard it but she kept shut. She knew her mother-in-law was up to something. She continued to place the food on the table.

            “Did you remember about the model thing? It’s about that.” His mother said and SungYeol cringed a bit. He did not like this idea at all.

            “But I have to discuss about this with my company first.” SungYeol gave his excuse but his mother shook her head with a grin on her face.

            “She is going to give you a brief introduction first. You’ll go, right? Then you can know her better.” She said and SungYeol had no choice but to give in, knowing how his mother would react if he did not want.

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter