제 18 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At LuHan and HaNa’s House

            The atmosphere at LuHan and HaNa’s house was quiet as there was no people except for HaNa who was sitting in the living room while watching the television. She did not know what the show was showing because she was there to avoid the house from being dead silence. There was no maid in the house because LuHan refused to have one. Plus, he preferred HaNa to be at home rather than her shop after they got married. HaNa did not agree with it but she kept it to herself. It had been one week since their wedding and they did not go for their honeymoon because LuHan was busy with Jung Cooperation since Mr Jung wanted to give the CEO position to him. HaNa had cooked dinner for both of them and she was waiting for LuHan to come back from the office. From what she knew, today was the day LuHan was going to be titled as the CEO of Jung Cooperation. It was 8 o’clock in the night when the main door finally opened, revealing LuHan who just got back from the office. HaNa turned her head to look at her husband with a smile. She stood up and LuHan made his way to the living room.

            “LuHan-ah, how was the meeting?” HaNa asked. LuHan smiled in satisfaction as he slumped on the couch and untie his tie. He was tired from the event today at the Jung Cooperation.

            “I’m officially the CEO of Jung Cooperation.” LuHan told her with a proud tone. HaNa smiled wider upon that.

            “Congratulations. Appa trusts you, LuHan. I hope the company will be more successful under your control.” LuHan smirked at her, something that he had done for the whole week.

            “Don’t worry about that. By the way, I’m going to have my bath. I will come downstairs after this for dinner.” LuHan said and stood up. He reached his suitcase and his blazer that was hanging on his arm when he first walked to the living room just now. HaNa grabbed LuHan’s arm before he could even start walking. He turned around and looked at HaNa who seemed to be bothered by something.

            “What’s wrong?” LuHan asked with a frown.

            “LuHan-ah… why are we not like other husbands and wives?” HaNa asked the question with a very low voice as if she wanted only both of them to hear that.

            “What do you mean by that?”

            “Our room… is separated.” HaNa said and LuHan could see in her eyes a bit of disappointment and confusion. His lips formed a smirk after he realised what the question meant.

            “Why?” HaNa asked again but still she did not receive any answers from him aside from his smirk that was starting to be his habit after they got married. HaNa did not know why but it seemed like she was married to a new LuHan. Before, she felt like she knew everything about LuHan since they were best friends. But after they got married, HaNa felt like she had to learn more about LuHan. Her eyes widened slightly and her heart ached when LuHan removed her hand that was gripped on his arm and walked away without even answering her question. HaNa was dumbfounded as she just stood there in the living room while watching LuHan’s back who was stepping onto the stairs to head to his room. Yes, HaNa and LuHan slept in two different rooms after they moved into the house. HaNa thought that maybe LuHan wanted her to arrange her things first when she moved into the master bedroom but after two days, LuHan did not move into that room and she found out that he had already arranged his stuff in a room next to the master bedroom. HaNa did not dare to ask but since it was already a week, she decided to ask today but then she received no answer. After she heard the door of LuHan’s room was closed, she sighed and her shoulder slumped down in disappointment.

            “Why are you different, LuHan? You changed after we got married.” HaNa whispered the question. That was the question she wanted to ask the most but she had to be patient since they were married for just one week. Maybe LuHan was coping with his married life so HaNa decided to be understanding. HaNa looked again at LuHan’s room before she made her way to the kitchen to heat the dinner she had cook two hours ago.

 

At ChanByul’s House

            “ChanByul-ah…” SungMin called ChanByul who was hanging the wet clothes on a string outside the house. SungMin was sitting under the roof as it was a sunny Sunday that day. ChanByul turned around and squinted her eyes to look at SungMin.

            “We’re engaged…” SungMin started off but paused for a while to see her reaction. ChanByul frowned and nodded as she wanted him to continue his sentence.

            “And then?”

            “I’m just wondering why I didn’t meet my parents or your parents yet. Do they know that I lost my memory?” SungMin asked. He had been wondering about this since two weeks ago when he was listening to a song from INFINITE titled Mom. He started to ask himself about his parent’s whereabout and why ChanByul never told him about her parents as if his life revolved around her only. ChanByul sighed and then she approached SungMin, leaving a basket full of wet clothes in it.

            “SungMin, my parents are at overseas right now. Hmm, I will tell you about your parents since you ask. Your parents died long time ago, SungMin. You’re an orphan.” ChanByul told him. SungMin was taken aback from the fact. It was kinda sad to know that he had no one else in this world except from ChanByul but having ChanByul was not a guarantee. He could lose her and then he would be alone.

            “Really? I don’t have any siblings? How about you? Don’t you have any siblings?” SungMin asked as he was curious and he did not notice that ChanByul was getting uncomfortable with his question. She shook her head as an answer.

            “No. I don’t have any siblings and you don’t have as well. By the way, do you want to watch a movie with me? You must be bored at home.” ChanByul answered and quickly changed the topic. However, it had been her plan actually to bring SungMin to watch movie together. She felt bad for leaving him alone at home, doing nothing. SungMin smiled bitterly at her. I’m not bored at all. I have RiYoung.

            “That’s great!” SungMin said and immediately stood up to dress himself while ChanByul just chuckled at his behaviour. She quickly finished her job so that she could go and dress up too.

At a Cinema

            SungMin felt something came to him when he entered the cinema. He did not know why but the thing that had come t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter